RenCorner Network

Team Fortress 2 at RenCorner.

ice187dna

Hey people.

Steam.

I have already got a TF2 Steam all ready set up on Steam. It has about 90+ members.  It is a public group so anyone can join it.

Some of my friends have joined it already from the other community wihich I was with and the rest are randon TF2 fans for people that I know through TF2.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MPFtf4ever

Facebook.

Again I have already had this set up with the previous commuinty. It's a public group and you can join by liking the group. It's for anything Team Fortress 2 related. This can be from Hats, Weapons, Characters, Maps all the way through to MvM (Mann Vs Machine basically Team Fortress 2 Co-op 6 players vs AI).

You can post pictures/screen shots/videos or have discussions ect.

https://www.facebook.com/teamfortress4ever

Domain.

I have purchaed the domain tf4ever.com.  I need to now configure this and get a new webstie up and running for TF2. Again this was up and running until.... well anyways I will try to sort this out when I can.

Servers.

Yes.. believe it or not... RenCorner is going to be having Team Fortress 2 servers here!!! Yes I will be getting you guys a Mann Vs Machine server too. It only holds 6 players at a time though so don't fall out with each other over it :P

The other server will just be a normal server. It will hold up to 32 players at any one time. At special times like Halloween I will change the theme to halloween so it has more of a spooky feel to it.

TeamSpeak/Mumble.

Hopefully there will be a TF2 TS channel in the future but... normally alot of TF2 players use the in game comm system so this may/may not be set up.

Normally I use both, I have mumble for my close mates who I hang out with then the in game comm for the rest of the players ect.

Other stuff.

Well I will be creating a changelog on here about the servers when any changes happen or any updates from Valve comes out.

Hope this clears a few things up about what's coming up. I will start to host some TF2 nights too once things have settled down ect. I don't expect you to drop everything and attend them, you can join in if you want to. I will try to make them at weekends so  people who are at school can join in and also make sure it's at a better time zone for people who live billions of miles away on Mars... I mean around the globe.

Thanx ice187dna

• Like 4

Good job indeed, I've never played it but I know from experience that you're very passionate about TF2 and I know that you'll do only do what's best for RC. :)

• Like 1

Hey people,

RenCorner now has a Team Fortress 2 Server. Yes I know you are giddy to play on it but it still needs a lot of work before it's ready for it's final launch. If you want to find out more info on what I have been doing then go to the http://rencorner.co/index.php/topic/3908-team-fortress-2-server-changelogs/ and that will keep you posted on what has been going off.

ice :D

• Like 1