can u add commands like !tank so we can buy whatever we want such as

!light

!med

!mammy

!stank

!apc

!orca etc....

cheers :)

Whats the purpose of having the Weapons factory/Airstrip alive? Whats the need to protect that structure if we can still buy all those vehs? even at double cost.

The ability to buy even med/light after wf/air gets destroyed seems very bad to me. This results in 11 hour field games...... I mean whats the point in organizing a rush or repairing tanks just to kill a structure whose facilities can still be availed?

I appreciate your ideas mylo but this is just way too much.

(side note): why didn't you add !mrls/!arty? :angry:

• Like 1

Whats the purpose of having the Weapons factory/Airstrip alive? Whats the need to protect that structure if we can still buy all those vehs? even at double cost.

The ability to buy even med/light after wf/air gets destroyed seems very bad to me. This results in 11 hour field games...... I mean whats the point in organizing a rush or repairing tanks just to kill a structure whose facilities can still be availed?

I, for a fact, like the setup at RC. RC is unique and it's why I'll stay play here. From what you're saying let's remove the !weapons command too while we are at it, which results in stock-aow like jelly.

Simple said, if you dislike it that much, play there, nobody will mind.

Edited by D4rX
  • Like 1

Maybe we could limit the purchases on tanks to 1 of each......same with weapons, or maybe a 5 minute time limit in between purchases.

I hate long field games, but an 11 hour one would have the server full for 11 hours. 

• Like 1