RenCorner Network

leaving rencorner soon

osama

am sorry guys i have to leave rencorner.

actually i searches for the best  server then keep playing at it.

i have 13 server left to see for now rencorner is the best server!

thats why i was asking for tempmod too many times,

i wanted to be a strong ranked player before leaving.

i know are you going to say the answer: i cant,

because i dont have except of half year to play terraria.

i think i can play here at least 4 days then am leaving.

plz make me tempmod before i leave.

i cant stay here, i wish i find you the best to come back.

and am so sorry to my friends jelo, duyv xvd, satomi.....

if i didnt come back i will stay at rencorner.co :D

Why would Satomi make you a temp mod if you won't be here to fulfill your obligation?  I wouldn't do it in Minecraft.  Staff requires you playing and moderating, it's not an ego trip for you to boast about on another server.

• Like 3

am trying to boost it i got 3 weeks at least maybe i can get 1 month or 2 i cant know now

it is too hard to boost that time you just don't understand

and i want tempmod to have fun before leaving

Temp mod is typically a learning position.  People that want to be on the staff (in Minecraft, at least) don't actually get access to the mod forum until they get promoted to Half mod.  Temp mods are more the eyes and ears of the staff since they have very limited mod commands.  Again, I wouldn't make you a temp with what you revealed about leaving,  Why would you expect Satomi to waste her time?

I gave you Helper, to see how you'd act. It is not a toy, it is not for your guys' personal fun times.

Do you know what a "helper" mainly does Osama? They help other players out with ingame issues, if there's someone ingame that gets out of line, they can /mute them if it is needed. Anything above and beyond that, Helpers go up to the next higher moderator or make a post. Which a few have done lately as helpers, and even some temp mods make posts.

Noone is made a moderator that demands it, you earn it.

• Like 2

Osama try to stay here please, but if you are leaving please dont ask for a higher rank because your obligation is not done yet and your being too impatient so just do your best

Osama, if you want temp just to mess around and then leave, that really says alot about you right there. If you got a job at Shell gas station and did it just to get a job at Chevron gas station a week later, Chevron wouldn't hire you for obvious reasons... just as an example.

guys i will come back, mabe i will take some days or weeks this is the best server!!!!

am just checking other server,

i found this server the most voted!!!!!!!!

i want the temp mod for the more commands

with more commands i can help very well

am not just a player any more i am helping, helper

and i want to help players well before i leave.

i am admin at 3 other servers!

dude wtf are you trying to bs us get your story straight, choose if it's a good server or not! choose if you want to stay or leave! JUST CHOOSE ALREADY

• Like 1

Indeed no one is going to give you temp mod for you to leave. If you stick around learn a few things and earn key word earn your mod position. I played on the server's a year before I became a mod. It takes time and patience.

Osama, DO NOT make multiple posts 1 after the other.  If you have admin at 3 other servers, didn't you learn anything about forum etiquette?  Or maybe you are BullShitting us.

• Like 2

I didnt read all and i dont play Terraria. If you want to be a moderator but leaving after a while would not be necessary for RenCorner. If you want to be a moderator on RenCorner, then you should make a new topic and tell us more about your like Age, Country etc.

Im not a RenCorner staff, these are just some tips.

9 hours ago, osama said:

guys i was admin because i was the best friend of the owners.

owners are my school friends!

So you were appointed admin, you didn't earn it... did you have access to the server files?

• Like 1

As Joe said I have access to all the mine craft files, as a admin you should know most and be able to make needed changes in said file's. I have barely scratched the surface of the mine craft files so there is a lot to learn before you jump into are higher server positions. Again please stick around and learn and be apart of what makes this server great.