RenCorner Network

am still here

osama

sorry i leaved rencorner.co terraria server

but i stilled here i can chat by rencorner.co

if you want any discassion give me massages.

am sorry am not coming back.

i deleted the account osama.

i was going to still here if an admin made me moderator but no one did!

If you deleted the osama account, how did you post?  I'd be glad to delete it for you. 

A few things, I personally take offense to you using osama as a nickname.  When you mentioned your 2nd choice as binladan, I said to myself, is he kidding?  Now, I realize you living in the UAE which is one of the countries that supported Osama Bin Laden, and in your mind he may be a hero of yours, but where I live, that fucker killed almost 3000 innocent people and his name stands for the lowest form of shiit you can imagine.

When I looked up your account I see you are female, or so you entered (have fun when you grow up living under Sharia law).  I can only surmise you are an immature child, as you think someone will just give you a staff position after announcing you will be leaving to find a new server to play on. 

Now you come on, and say you are still here, and you would have stayed in terarria if an admin GAVE you mod!  ARE YOU FOR REAL?  Do you think Satomi will just award you a mod position, because you have threatened to leave?  It doesn't work that way.

• Like 2

You keep saying the same thing everytime. Deal with it... making more topics or posts regarding this wont help you in any way.

Edited by rackz

Osama please be reasonable 

If you want to leave ... sure but dont ask for a promotion

If you want to stay ... sure just work hard for a promotion

Choose the 2 otherwise be patient and just be a help to the server by not dragging this topic for your impatience

I tried reasoning with you Osama but I guess you want to leave so just choose I am glad for you as a friend but as a Half Moderator I am really disappointed so maybe just maybe One day you realize this time where you need to be responsible and independent for a promotion cause Life does not work that way.... Anyways if your leaving GooD ByE ='(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joetorp said:

If you deleted the osama account, how did you post?  I'd be glad to delete it for you. 

A few things, I personally take offense to you using osama as a nickname.  When you mentioned your 2nd choice as binladan, I said to myself, is he kidding?  Now, I realize you living in the UAE which is one of the countries that supported Osama Bin Laden, and in your mind he may be a hero of yours, but where I live, that fucker killed almost 3000 innocent people and his name stands for the lowest form of shiit you can imagine.

When I looked up your account I see you are female, or so you entered (have fun when you grow up living under Sharia law).  I can only surmise you are an immature child, as you think someone will just give you a staff position after announcing you will be leaving to find a new server to play on. 

Now you come on, and say you are still here, and you would have stayed in terarria if an admin GAVE you mod!  ARE YOU FOR REAL?  Do you think Satomi will just award you a mod position, because you have threatened to leave?  It doesn't work that way.

Joe, you still got that paddle from when your's were kids?

If not, you can borrow mine.

Kiddies like this is what spanking was invented for.

Gumby

• shaitan locked this topic