RenCorner Network

Temp mod application - Supercraft0704

Supercraft0704

1.) What is your real first name ? Stash
2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? I only have one account what ign is Supercraft0704.
3.) Your date of birth and age is? I was born on 17/9/2004 and my age is 12
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? I have played the server for 20 days.
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” 22/11/2016.
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required), If you don't have these programs, download here: http://www.teamspeak.com
http://www.mirc.com  Well sometiems i use ts and ISC when it is needed I will use it.

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: As you see I am currently a head-admin on a server but i can resign on it if you want.I know commands like /ban /kick /tp etc I would easily spot hackers and welcome all new players what join the server.
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. I am from poland its in europe my timezone is gmt +1:00 and I can play the server for around 2 hours daily and I am in primary school.
9.) How long you have been playing minecraft? 5 years.
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. Not on this server.
11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). GMT+ 1:00 as I said earlier and I could be on often after school and on minechat too.
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? I could help them explain how the games work how they can do the tasks and I would tell them what kits they have.
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results.Yes Joetorp sponsors me.

14.) Do you know a programming language such as Linux or Java? If so, what? I didint learn that yet.
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? I know how to use groupmanager world edit essentials and some other plugins.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for applying, I'll bring it up to the mod forum for discussion and vote, give us about 10 days to get back to you.