RenCorner Network

Temp Mod application Hellcreeper (pending until 1/8/2017)

Hellcreeper

1.) What is your real first name ? Eric.

2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? Hellcreeper only one name.

3.) Your date of birth and age is? 24  I was born on the 16/1/1992.

4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? Only joined but i am planning to play here almost every day.

5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” Yes on the 8/12/2016 at 20:40.

6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required)Yes But only basic stuff.

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: Yes infact i am an Owner on a server.I started as Helper and i really helped the server.

8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. I know two languages Polish and English.I am friendly to other people.

9.) How long you have been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for 6 years.

10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. No.

11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). I will be here almost all of the day.My time zone is UTC+00:00.

12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? I would like to contribute a lot.

13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results. Not yet.

14.) Do you know a programming language such as Linux or Java? If so, what? No I just started learning.

15.) Do you have experience with plugins? Kind of I am making my own server.

Very nice application but if you want to be accepted you need to be more active on forums and in game if you do that what I talled you I would see you as a future temp-mod :)

• Like 1

Not to be rude but if you're a owner on another server I doubt you would be able to put in the time for a mod position on our servers.

Honestly. You just got Trusted on the 8th. When you posted this it was the DAY you got trusted. If you've read the READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING FOR TEMPMOD you would see that you have to be trusted for 1 month. 

2.) You must have trusted status and active on the server for 30 or more days

Please apply when you have. Sorry, for that.

Topic Closed (Doesn't meet requirements) - Skyguy92 12/11/16 9:24 UTC-6:00

I agree with Skyguy92 you are inactive and you applied just when you got trusted and I checked your playtime on minecraft-statistic.net and you only played 30 minutes on this server.