RenCorner Network

Hello

Jelo2

HELLO

I am Sorry for all my rude and bad actions last time , and that had me thinking  that i still want to go back here ,so if its okay to you guys I will be so glad.  All i wish is for you staff to forgive me for my past actions. I promise i will be good and i promise i wont break rules anymore. school is almost over in my country so i guess i need something to do , and I want to play terraria again , as of now i will just be in IRC but i will try  to be at the servers to help .

You're more than welcome to return as a player and a member of the community,  and we hold no grudges or ill-will. That said, you have broken practically every rule we have and were given countless chances to improve and correct your behavior over half a year, and you chose to squander all of them. I'm sorry, but you will not be getting your rank back. I hope your time away was helpful to you.

• Like 1

I dont want or need the rank i got in the past, I just want to be back and support the server while i still can.  

Ryuga, if you have nothing constructive to add, you don't need to comment. This isn't a street fight.

Jelo, in this thread you have shown yet again why that will not be happening. I already answered you - in this thread - about why you would not be getting mod back. You responded saying you didn't want or need it back, then IMMEDIATELY turned around and said you wanted to reapply. No, you may not - everything I said previously in this thread remains true.

In all fairness Jelo... you've said those words many times, and you've still managed to break each and every one of them in the next day or two.

• Like 2

You brought this upon yourself. You should have listened to us and cleaned up your act when you had the chance.

• Like 2

i wanna know what did he do?

if it was something small it is okay to give him back his rank + he seemed to be better now!

Edited by osama

Osama, you have absolutely NO say in this whatsoever, you've been gone over 1/3 of a year, you have not seen his previous actions. If he got demoted twice there must have been a pretty good reason. Next time, think before you speak.

3 hours ago, osama said:

if it was something small it is okay to give him back his rank + he seemed to be better now!

Again, you don't decide this at all nor do you have a say in this.

• Like 1

• Discipile locked this topic