RenCorner Network

Uta_JuuzouTG Temp Mod(denied)

UtaJuuzouTG

1.) What is your real first name? Alayah 
2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Uta_JuuzouTG
Do you have more than 1 name? Yes, Gaming Rainbow, AnimeKitten101
3.) Your date of birth and age is? 1/4/99, 18 
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? I've been playing for the past few weeks.
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” 3/3/16
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak? I know the basics for both but I could still use a little refresher for IRC.
7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: a long while ago I was a temp mod on this server but ended up leaving for a while until I got the full game, and now I'm back on again.
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. : I am a decently mature, silly person in general and I am also a very good at doing small or big tasks.
9.) How long you have been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for around 4-5 years.
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? Not that I can remember, No.
11.) What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online? I live in the eastern time zone, I can be available almost everyday mostly unless I have something planned for a certain day.
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? I would try and  make sure that there are not too many problems so that other players can play together in a favorable environment that does not by any means affect their view of the server.
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? Nope.
14.) Do you know a programming language such as Linux or Java? No I do not, sadly.
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? No I do not have experience with plugins.

• 2 weeks later...