RenCorner Network

RC Terraria's Updated Server Two

Discipile

Greetings Rencornians, today Charre and I will be updating you on the new changes we will be making to Server 2 (ter.rencorner.co 7779). First of all, we're starting from scratch, new world, new everything. This server will heavily focus on RPG aspects, Dungeons etc. There WILL be handmade biomes such as Lava Fields that have volcanic features etc, special types of loot can be obtained by exploring and looting chests. Events, each biome may/may not have their own special Event Monsters/bosses/allies. 

Have a great day and look forward to the new Server Two! (any questions feel free to message me and/or Charre on rencorner.co or talk to us ingame)

Edited by nameismud
Added the 'any questions' part/qa
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Jeez, December 22nd... 

Its now 4/17/2018 (April 17th, 2018)

I'm coming straight at you with a new event arena... specifically Abraterabra's (Of course not all of it is shown, I'm Skilz remember? ;p). Remember how he came from the future, 36 years in the future? 
Well, you can look forward to engaging with him in combat once more! Only this time, he's had some training...

image.png

image.png

• 11 months later...

Almost a year later...  

Lost Halls Overhaul

Everyone's favorite dungeon The Lost Halls got a revamp! The halls are now more appealing to look at (The walls). New enemy spawns were added, chains were added, traps and hazards such as hell stone brick and ice were added.  The Marble Colossus Room now has a lot less light. Several ways to the Cultist Hideout are now present! The Cultist Hideout had a recolor, traps added, advanced wiring and more! Good luck Raid Leaders! 

4256-1813.png

4678-1899.png

The Lost Sentry Arena got a design change! 

Capture 2019-04-07 23_00_46.png

Yes these changes were made quite some time ago, but I'm now posting them. 

• Like 1