RenCorner Network

Chriss ItsNickk ZyZZ VegitoBIH GogetaBIH invisihug

Iran

Im playing on field right now and the following players are invisihugging constantly:

Chris

ItsNickk

Zyzz aka DrasticDR

VegitoBIH

GogetaBIH

and at least 5 other players

I got it on my stream, starts at around 2:48:00 up to the end of the stream, since i caught so many people with my smurf nick you will have to watch the stream until the end, use the right keyboard button to fast forward

Zyzz is invising me at 03:32:20 and 3:33:40 for example and like 10 other times

itsNickk is invising me at 03:36:40 he has deadeye with ramjet and after hititng me shoots me again and kills me in the back when im returning to base, he does this 5+ more times in short tunnel

etc etc

Edited by Iran

Drastic was not invising you, he was shooting from his usual spot. See that example :

Also, I'm pretty sure lots of people hug like crazy on both side... Between that and legit invis there's a world of difference. I'm used to getting hit by lots of BS shots when there's so many players like that because people shot anywhere and from everywhere all the time, can get wierd with the lag sometimes...

The problem in these games I find is, Nickk normally hardcore hugs because he's scared of dying for whatever reason, then just to "keep up" everyone starts doing it...

Iran, why oh why would you complain about someone when you're using HookNosedGlobalist as a nick? I just muted Marc for it, and here you are even giving video of yourself. This is like the people who make fun of someone's grammar, while misspelling words in their own reply.

P.S. Keep that shit out of the server, it's the last warning for you too.

Rasoulov invisihugs me at 04:26:25

considering i was getting invisihugged by 12 different players constantly I didn't notice that before

20 hours ago, masscarriers said:

Drastic was not invising you, he was shooting from his usual spot. See that example :

Also, I'm pretty sure lots of people hug like crazy on both side... Between that and legit invis there's a world of difference. I'm used to getting hit by lots of BS shots when there's so many players like that because people shot anywhere and from everywhere all the time, can get wierd with the lag sometimes...

He isn't doing that here, he was doing it later on and his name tag was very visible then, in fact i try to engage him but i do before i can get my scope on his head. In the timestamps he's hugging the wall. He's been warned before like 2 year ago for it on RC multiple times and he and other playesr have PM'd me before saying they just invisihug constantly because mods don't care and they get invisihugged themselves too.

Regarding ItsNickk he does the thing where he doesn't free aim behind a wall but does a quick crouch left/right move while sitting in that nod short tunnel as GDI, so you see him shoot and very barely for a split second you see a part of his leg

Same old shit. Always hear the same people invisi hug. Idk why they can't just normal snipe. Stop hiding like a cunt and show yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't invisihug, incidentally i did it a few days ago on MPF against mask because he did it against me and it was allowed then, I did it for a few shots against just him and then he quit so i quit (mask was just playing around with me for a bit and I thought it was pretty funny). i do sometimes hug against players who also hug me and also hide against players, but i'm not sitting behind a wall 24/7

Haven't really bothered to full analyze the whole stream (only reason i didnt quit playing was because it was pretty funny) but here are some other timestamps

VegitoBIH invisihugs me at 03:44:50 and at 03:56:05

chriss invisihugs me at 03:54:05 and at 03:54:40 and at 03:54:55

zyzz also invisihugs me at 03:56:05 and 03:56:20 

at 03:55:10 BOTH chris and GogetaBIH invisihug me at the same time LMAO 

SCREENSHOT

8o7fC8E.png

at 04:05:15 VegitoBIH invisihugs me again and you can see his name tag just barely (gogetabih is standing behind him in that spot masscarriers was talkingabout)

zob5hle.jpg

GogetaBIH also invisihugs me at 04:28:38, he was shooting me the whole time and not moving backwards (see hitbox) so he's not switching to that spot masscarriers referred to, you can see his name tag for 1/4th of a second but I can't screenshot it...here's a screenshot of it 1/4th of a second after shooting

X6DtbGd.png

Forithow is invisihugging me at 04:29:40 and kills me that way, at the SAME time ANOTHER player is also invisihugging on the right side of the tunnel (forithow is on the left of me) but his name tag didn't show up so i dont know who it is.

Forithow also invisihugs me at 04:31:25 and kills me this way

Zyzz is doing a partial invisihug at 04:32:25 and then invisihugs me using the quick crouch move against the wall at 04:32:50 at the same time when i di, zyzz invisihugs again at 04:33:10 (the ramjet shot smoke effect at the start of the blue trail starts next to the wall, not in the back

at 04:34:05 zyzz does the thing that masscarriers was talking about where you sit a bit in the back and can aim into the nod long tunnel while being hard to hit...but it's still obvious that he's standing there and I immediately target him because he is visible...see screenshot he's visible just below the white PLAY button in the center

NOTE also how he's standing still when he's shooting in that gay spot and not running all around while not being visible and shooting which he was doing when he was invisihugging

SpPSksD.png

Edited by War0n
Merged 4 posts to 1

oh yeah i forgot to mention yeah i know that spot masscarriers was talking about is allowed, but I just wanted to show how it looks like when zyzz was actually doing that (STANDING STILL while I can obviously see him) in contrast to when he was invisihugging (HUGGING BEHIND WALL WHILE HIS HITBOX IS VISIBLE AND HES MOVING AROUND)

just to make sure there is no confusion about when he was doing that gay spot and when he was invisihugging

17 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

Same old shit. Always hear the same people invisi hug. Idk why they can't just normal snipe. Stop hiding like a cunt and show yourself.

I'm too scared manuel :< wall is good, wall is comfy and huggable

I didn't even realise I was invishugging since I tend to just jump out, shoot, then go back. Sorry about that lol, the server was very laggy at the time for me, especially when we had like 50 players, (I think 160+ ping) and I remember saying like I was sliding around like I was on ice to AprilWar, who didn't complain that I was invishugging since he was there too nor did Zippy complain either. Even at 4:33:19, Furin got invised on your screen, yet he didn't say anything about it. 

Looking further into the video, at 4:37:26, I jumped in front of you and shot you, yet you didn't see my ramjet bullet, lol

Maybe it's also because you're lagging as well, considering you are also streaming on twitch and had 160 ping most of the match. Either way, I do apologise if I did invishug multiple times to you

Edited by Forithow

You don't always see the shot on another persons client, nor is the tracer an accurate representation of where the bullet actually went

Tbh I stopped moaning at huggers/invisihuggers because it got me no where, im kind of glad this topic came to light, I joined and saw pretty much everyone Iran mentioned hugging, gave up and left, what literally is the point when your not aiming to hit people, your just aiming to fire at the exact same spot and try to "guess" when they will be there, because no way is sniping when someone is wallhugging as much as pussyboi Nickk is it based on reaction time

Also I don't understand the concept to begin with, there is no reward in killing someone when they have no way to actually respond to your attacks, there is just no challenge at all, you might as well play with wallhack on

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vultima said:

Also I don't understand the concept to begin with, there is no reward in killing someone when they have no way to actually respond to your attacks, there is just no challenge at all, you might as well play with wallhack on

I agree on that! I really love those intensive fights where you have 2 people equally. Those oftenly get screwd by backup from others or a random tank shooting in your fight lol

• Like 2

On 8/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, Vultima said:

You don't always see the shot on another persons client, nor is the tracer an accurate representation of where the bullet actually went

Yes hence why I'm showing multiple timestamps because it does happen a lot on RenCorner that you can't see tracer.

@Forithow: no probs bro never seen you invisi before when i'm playing on my usual nick and it only happened twice

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Let's just place the facts down.

1. NickK is a good sniper no doubt about that, but take the walls away from him, he's not amazing.

2. You and Gogeta are good at sniping, but let's not get carried away now shall we, I never claimed to be good at sniping but I can deal with you guys 50% of the time, probably not anymore, not played in awhile, idk why your comparing me anyway

3. Chris is a cheater who has been caught 3/4 times, and now plays better than he ever did when we KNOW he was cheating, so do the math.

• Confused 1

Stop unhiding the irrelevant posts in here. All are hidden automatically, and if anyone has something legit to add then we unhide them.

• Confused 1