RenCorner Network

Cjx0r trusted (accepted 2/10/19)

Joetorp

[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Your first name: Matt
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Your in game name: Cjx0r
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Your age is? 26
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Where you are from? United States
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r How long you have been playing Minecraft? On/off since Indev, in RC server for a week or two
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Was our server recommended by a friend? if so, who? Blu101
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r How did you find Rencorner (Name of server list?) Played Renegade server for years
[13:15:43*02/10/19] Cjx0r Do you play any other Rencorner games (ie killing floor, terraria)? Renegade

Welcome to Rencorner Minecraft, Matt. Your application has been accepted.  Please respect our rules!  vote for our server and receive $$ and rewards, here: http://mc.rencorner.co/vote

Glad you decided to play.

Edited by nameismud
QA

11 hours ago, bad2gurlz said:

Saw her on renegade, was repping me the whole game but didnt say a single word lol

Oh that's a different Lexi.

• Like 1

Is it just me or do "Cjx0r" and "trusted" in the same topic name feels wrong?

jk welcome Matt :)

cj the best :P...you gunna have a fun time with all these now a days snowflake mods ...kinda like it was in noobstories and well we all know what happened there haha

I wouldn't be running your mouth so much woj, do you think I haven't noticed all of the ranting you've done to people ingame the last 3 weeks? About to make you a Renegade-Breathalizer that you have to blow into before the game starts up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, shaitan said:

I wouldn't be running your mouth so much woj, do you think I haven't noticed all of the ranting you've done to people ingame the last 3 weeks? About to make you a Renegade-Breathalizer that you have to blow into before the game starts up.

you made me laugh shai haha :) breathalizer hahaha that was awesome...legit drank bottle of guyana rum last night lol