RenCorner Network

Vxnnxh Temp Mod

Vanny

Question: 1.) What is your real first name ?
Answer: 1.) My first name is Savannah.

Question: 2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they?
Answer: 2.) My Primary Minecraft name is vxnnxh.

Question: 3.) Your date of birth and age is?
Answer: 3.) My Date of Birth is 03/06/01, I am 18 years old.

Question: 4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server?
Answer: 4.) I have been playing regular basis on Rencorner since the end of January.

Question: 5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?”
Answer: 5.) I submitted my application for Trusted on 1/25/19.

Question: 6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak?
Answer: 6.) I do not know how to use either but I am happy to learn, I tend to catch onto things fast.

Question: 7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin?
Answer: 7.) I am not experienced, This would be a great learning experience for me!

Question 8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself.
Answer: 8.) I am very friendly to anyone I meet, and try to help out anyone that I am able too. 

Question: 9.) How long have you been playing minecraft?
Answer: 9.) I have been playing Minecraft on PC since the beginning of this year. I started playing it on Xbox but decided to switch it up to PC. 

Question: 10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain.
Answer: 10.) I have not.

Question: 11.) What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online?
Answer: 11.) I live in the time zone EST, and I will be able to be on 2pm - 5am.

Question: 12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay?
Answer: 12.) I would contribute to the server by always doing my best to greeting anyone I see. Helping them with their problems.

Question: 13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you?
Answer: 13.) I do not!

Question: 14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java?
Answer: 14.) I do not but I'm always open to learn. 

Question: 15.) Do you have experience with plugins?
Answer: 15.) Not at this certain point in time.

• Like 3