RenCorner Network

UnspeakableBlue application for mod (on hold 8/19/19)

UnspeakableBlue

1.) What is your real first name ?Teo
2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? UnspeakableBlue is my name.
3.) Your date of birth and age is? my birthay is on .   14 .2003
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server?     before a day after applying for trusted
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” like a month and a half ago
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required), If you don't have these programs, download here: http://www.teamspeak.com
http://www.mirc.com   yes..i know how to use teamspeak but i cant do mirc because is with money XD

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: yes i watched a lot of videos and i was an admin before.
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. i am a guy which likes dogs and playing minecraft for a lot of hours.
9.) How long have you been playing minecraft? before 5 years
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. i wasnt banned or kicked because i was a very good guy which helpes a lot
11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job).like i am from romania :  16:00-21:00
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? to poste it in more sites and sure make the spawn and the place like home
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results. yes but i am not remembering his name
14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java ?: yes sure i know!
15.) Do you have experience with plugins?   yes i have experience in plugins..i can help you!

Your application is on hold.  I need you to correct question #3.  You have been trusted 31 days today, August 19.  I don't think you have been on much since you got trusted, so, until I see you on more frequently so you can get to know our players. I will hold your application.

Thanks for applying.