RenCorner Network

Abhorrentt Temp Mod

Abhorrent

1.) What is your real first name ? Michelle
2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? abhorrentt
3.) Your date of birth and age is? 02/20/2001, 18
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? A month
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” 8/4/2019
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required) Yes! Im in IRC under the nickname Ab

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: No
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. I’m calm person who considers themselves creative and helpful. I’m a current college student and I enjoy socializing with people and just hanging out.
9.) How long have you been playing minecraft? 8 years around there
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. No
11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). I live in EST, On MWF Ill be on after 10am and be on for probably a majority of the day and for Tuesday and Thursday I won’t be on till after 3
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? By making sure everyone is civil and by making them feel welcomed. I interact a lot with people in the server already and I have no problem with helping everyone
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results. XvxnnxhX (Van) and Manuel857 (manny)
14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java? No
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? The only experiences I have are with the ones within the server such as PyroFishing, LuckyBlocks, McMMO, and SlimeFun.

• Like 2