RenCorner Network

HarKatt trusted (accepted 9/15/2019)

HarKatt

• Your first name: Joel (Altough I wish to be called by my in game name)
  • Your in game name: HarKatt
  • Your age is?: 14
  • Where you are from?: Sweden
  • How long you have been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012 but haven't been playing it constantly throughout the years
  • Was our server recommended by a friend? if so, who?: Server was recommended by my fellow friend KingVector11
  • How did you find Rencorner (Name of server list?): Also KingVector11
  • Do you play any other Rencorner games (ie killing floor, terraria)?: Nope

I'm HarKatt and I have been recommended by other people on the server to become trusted and I see myself as a person that people can trust so I thought it was worth a try to get Trusted. I'm also staff on a couple other Discord servers so I am familiar with moderating. I have read all the rules but I can't say I yet understand everything in the server (it has a lot of mods) like SlimeFun and all that but I hope to learn it eventually. I do some programming in my freetime and I can make Discord bots if there's ever a need for that. I program in Python 3 but I still don't know everything about the language and I hope to learn Java and C eventually. My discord is HarKatt#7911

Welcome to Rencorner Minecraft, Joel. Your application has been accepted.  Please respect our rules!  vote for our server and receive $$ and rewards, here: http://mc.rencorner.co/vote

If you have questions about ingame mods, don't be shy, we'll answer them :)  thank you for playing with us!

Edited by nameismud
QA