RenCorner Network

ImAsully Trusted Application (accepted 9/15/19)

ImAsully

I typed in a word document and pasted it so I assume thats why it has a white shading over it.

• Your first name: Andrew (prefer to be called sully)

• Your in game name: ImAsully
  • Your age is?: 19

• Where you are from?: Maryland, United States

• How long you have been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012 but haven't been playing it constantly throughout the years

• Was our server recommended by a friend? if so, who?: I found this server on a MC server list but it reminded of my old server i had ran. 

• How did you find Rencorner (Name of server list?): MC Server list

• Do you play any other Rencorner games (ie killing floor, terraria)?: Nope

I would like to apply because I have just started playing this game again after so many years and I would like to help Rencorner out. I want to help prevent rule breakers and become more engaged within the community, I would also like to help build the server up more. I can improve your server. I’m will be on daily and will make sure everyone is having a good time. I can help around the server with many more things than just enforcing the rules, I am here to help if you ever need it and if you would like me to and will make sure no one is being harmed or insulted on the server. I will also try to get more players and welcome new ones and show them how the server works and how community is on here, so they will the love the server and stay, mostly to have a great time. I am an imaginative person and come up with artistic ideas. I like to design. I do not intend any negativity towards the server and never will. I will respect all Admins and Moderators overtop of me. I looked over all of the rules for the server and respect every single one of them. I will be as active as possible, especially if given this opportunity. My discord is Fatilz#5548

To get to know more about me:

Finally, what are some of my useful qualities?

1. I’m on daily

2. I don’t favourite people no matter what

3. I know most commands

4. I will make sure there are respectful people on the server and that everyone is having a good fun time. 

5. I ran my own server years back. 

6. I have been admin and moderator on a few other servers so I know how the rank works and what it takes

7. I will be responsible with the rank and make sure the community stays healthy.

Thanks, Andrew 

Welcome to Rencorner Minecraft, Andrew. Your application has been accepted.  Please respect our rules!  vote for our server and receive $$ and rewards, here:http://mc.rencorner.co/vote

Good to meet you. sully. I hope you become a regular, enjoy your stay.

Edited by nameismud
QA