RenCorner Network

Spread your Accomplishments

Odd

Good evening, fellow gamers and Terraria players

I felt like I'd do a thread about your best Terraria accomplishments. So let's hear em! Post what you're most accomplished about in Terraria, RC or not (if on a different server just don't mention the name or else Skilz would hold me at gunpoint)

Personally, with my sporadic playing, I'd have to say my greatest accomplishment would be the "treehouse" I built back last year in late 2018 and expanded upon inch by inch (btw whoever bore a hole in it a while back, fuck you) into 2019.

So let's hear em!

Edited by Cqntact
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a lot of stuff I could put here, one of my builds I'm most proud of would be my Death Star I built above and to the right of the dungeon on s11161267788_Capture2019-07-1414_30_40.thumb.png.3026e8c789820e12b0b676eaf359fb46.png

• Like 1

My greatest terraria accomplishment was during the Halloween event last year, where skilz set the pumpkin moon to be active for a couple of irl days, and I singlehandedly got a couple hundred thousand points with a heart reach and life force pot, and a solar flare

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread but whatever, I recently was able to get 1 million damage per second on attack dummies on my mage character with the last prism

1million.png