RenCorner Network

My reports about my first experience on VIP

Xeno

My first experience of becoming a VIP member is trying new commands, cooperating on my friends, which is very useful for me to gain very quickly and go around inside the rencorner terraria online server.

I would like to answer several questions here if some of you will mind though. So uhm here it goes.

1. What is your full name Xeno :

- Biadz Biado, that is my full name

2. What country are you living right now? :

- Well Philippines is my main country and I was born there. 

3. How old are you Xeno :

- well I just turn 19 from Dec 4, which is my 19th birthday of my life

4. Oh? So you did enjoy your Birthday celebration? :

- Well yes. Kind of

5. Okay. So how did you find our terraria online server? :

- I was searching on youtube that what's the best terraria server ever existed on mobile and the number one just pop out and that is Rencorner Terraria server. So I had to put the IP address and join in.

6. Can you rate Our terraria server by the scale 1 - 10? :

- well for my personal opinion is 9/10 because I encountered some of the glitchs and chunk errors inside the rencorner server. So I've no idea how this glitches exist inside the server

7. Does your wifi in the philippines is strong enough to play on our terraria online server? :

- Yes but sometimes my wifi go low every rainy days and every night. So i had to sleep first and wake up at dawn, just to play and earn my rights.

8. Are there several admins that helped you throughout of your journey? :

- Well Yes. Two admins I've known so far  Discipile (Well behave and non toxic Admin ) and Satomi ( An adult and a married woman? That's all i know ). They're the ones helped me out like they guide me on new VIP commands and much more.

9. How long have you been playing our server? :

- Like on Nov 23 The first day of first Registration of Rencorner network and on online server. So technically Its about 2 and a half weeks :).

10. Of what version of terraria you've start playing?

- Terraria 1.0 and I continued my way through 1.2, 1.3.5 and in 1.4.0.5.0 which is the one I'm playing right now.

11. What's your status :

- Single, As always.

12. What's your First ever dream when you experience so much on our terraria online server? :

- Well I wanna be the admin some day on rencorner terraria online server but I'll be a TempMod, just to test out and experience the new commands.

13. Do you have rights to follow the rules inside the server? :

- Yes. Every rule I've read always counts and Low my behavior among other players. Keeping my toxicity away from admins, helpers, VIP+, etc.

14. Anything else you wanna add to this topic? :

- Yes. I want to say thank you all of admins and helpers guiding my journey. It really helps me to gain more strength and happiness.

Merry Christmas ❄️ & A happy new year 💝