RenCorner Network

NFHAVOC trusted (accepted 3/13/21)

NFHAVOC

hi may have seen me around in various renegade server usually interim apex or mpf 

NFHAVOC

Your first name: why 

Your in game name: NFHAVOC

Your age is? Why

Where you are from? USA

How long you have been playing Minecraft? 10 years 

Was our server recommended by a friend? if so, who? Unstoppable

How did you find Rencorner (Name of server list?) renegade game listings?

Do you play any other Rencorner games (ie  terraria)? renegade 

Edited by NFHAVOC

Welcome to Rencorner Minecraft, Why? Your application has been accepted. Please respect our rules! Please vote for our server in-game using /voteall.

Your kind of a smartass!  What is the big deal about your 1st name?  and the age is so I know if a child is playing so I can be aware  of other players who might be using unacceptable language!  That said, enjoy your stay.

• Joetorp changed the title to NFHAVOC trusted (accepted 3/13/21)

i generally wanted to know why you wanted the age and name for but you took it as a attack 

there was no way to know you wanted them for those purposes before you told me  

no stupid questions only answers 

i wasnt attacking anyone 

was it saying the 1 word instead of saying "why do you need this info?" 

nothing silly about it i dont get it 

@Joetorp@Manuel857

Edited by NFHAVOC

we as players of games run around playing under names we choose and prefer it that way i guess

and the first name and  age when asked on my stream is annoying just call me by my chosen name i always ask why and give vague answers 

also you might have no way to check and see if we not lieing about age and name anyways though i suspect others just give a fake name and age striaght up without asking why

so bryan it is and 20 something i am or a 100 year female from mars named shela 

i guess i just dont feel comfortable giving it out as there constant warnings to not give out personel information 

Well my name is Joe and I am 75 yrs old,  I don't have a problem with you knowing my 1st name and age,  I purposely didn't ask for full name, since it is too personal.  And you are correct, people do lie about their name and age, there isn't any way for me to verify, and I don't question it.  I didn't take it as an attack, I was just annoyed, instead of "why", you could have said I choose not to give out my name and age, it would have been the end of it.  I still would have approved the application, since you me the qualification of playing 3 days.

22 hours ago, NFHAVOC said:

we as players of games run around playing under names we choose and prefer it that way i guess

and the first name and  age when asked on my stream is annoying just call me by my chosen name i always ask why and give vague answers 

also you might have no way to check and see if we not lieing about age and name anyways though i suspect others just give a fake name and age striaght up without asking why

so bryan it is and 20 something i am or a 100 year female from mars named shela 

i guess i just dont feel comfortable giving it out as there constant warnings to not give out personel information 

Look the way you went about saying that was just being a smartass. If you are careful about your personal information than say it simple as that.

Just ask for the game nick if they don't feel comfortable putting it here. That's all we require in our other games, too(we ask, we don't demand it).