RenCorner Network

Panda_The_Great Tempmod

Panda

1.) What is your real first name ? Jander

2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? 

Panda_The_Great

3.) Your date of birth and age is? 05/25/2006

4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? Since January 28-29

5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” 03/01/2021

6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Teamspeak (basic knowledge required), If you don't have these programs, download here: http://www.teamspeak.com

http://www.mirc.com Yes I do.

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: I experienced to being staff on RCT

8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. My name is Jander and I live in Philippines I'm grade 8 school and my birthday is on May 25.

9.) How long have you been playing minecraft? Bedrock is 2-3 years Java 1 month

10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. No, because I always follow the higher staff team and follow the rules

11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). I'm from Philippines Im just a student and I can play like 2-3 hours on the server 

12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? I am very active, and always greeting the new comers 

13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results. Nope
14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java? I understand Java and I am a fast learner so I can learn anything and everything that I need to know.
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? Yes like slimefun

Thanks for applying, I'll move your app to the mod forum for a discussion.  We'll get back to you as soon as possible

• Joetorp changed the title to Panda_The_Great Tempmod
  • Joetorp changed the title to Panda_The_Great Tempmod (pending until 4/1)

Panda, After much discussion I have decided to deny your application.  Thanks for applying. 

• Like 3

I have to admit, in 8+ years as admin, I never had an applicant "like" being denied....:Speechless:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1