RenCorner Network

Alfa Staff Application

Alfa

1.) What is your real first name ? Caleb
2.) What is your Primary minecraft in-game name? Do you have more than 1 name? If so, what are they? AlfaTheChosen
3.) Your date of birth and age is? 8-12-1998/Age:22
4.) How long have you been playing on a regular basis in our server? like 2 weeks i think :P
5.) When did you submit your application for “Trusted?” i didnt xD
6.) Do you understand how to use IRC and Discord (basic knowledge required), If you don't have these programs, download here: been using it for years, discord i mean?
http://discord.gg/dktEgZN

http://www.mirc.com

7.) Are you an experienced Mod or Admin? Please explain: ive been a RCTerraria mod for about half a year
8.) Using about 15-20 words, tell us about yourself. I just want players to have a good time, and help out others, like one big happy family, though i know this always doesnt work out, its always good to try! :D
9.) How long have you been playing minecraft? about 10 years on and off.
10.) Have you ever been kicked, banned, or lost your Trusted status? If yes, please explain. Never.
11.) A Rencorner staff position requires a commitment of time and contribution. What time zone do you live in and when would you be available to be online (to do your job). Eastern Time, Around 5-5 im usually just doing nothing.
12.) How would you contribute to making our server a place that players would want to come to and stay? try my best to make promos and make a fun place for players to come and get instilled into RCMC
13.) Do you have anyone on the current staff team of position Mod or higher who has offered to sponsor you? While not a requirement, Having a sponsor can improve the application time and results. Joe B) nuff said.
14.) Do you know how to work with Linux command line or the programming language Java? nope. x.x
15.) Do you have experience with plugins? not creating them.

Congratulations, you have been accepted as half mod.  Look for a pm for more info.