RenCorner Network

minor mistake in relation to vote2

siddler

2 things seem to be wrong with vote2 that would be helpful if they could be fixed.

For starters, it only seems to work with /vote2, not .vote2, this is only a minor inconvenience but can't be too hard to fix.

The other thing is that in the capcha, it says to type /vote [answer] instead of /vote2 [answer] which is what actually answers the capcha.

These are two small things that I noticed while playing and should probably be fixed once there's time to do so.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for letting us know Siddler, we'll look into it

Hi Siddler, thank you for the report. This has been something on my to do list since the server launched but I never got around to it. I am happy to report I fixed the more pressing issue, the captcha saying to use /vote instead of /vote2:

image.png

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about the silent command modifier, ".vote2". This is because the /vote2 command works in a very different way compared to all the other commands in the /help menu. Fixing this would require far more effort and is generally not worth it for how underutilized and unnecessary it is. 

Thanks again!