RenCorner Network

Killsounds/intro music

NLsRene

since i donated i am allowed to pick one sound for me for the intro right ? don't want a killsound but a nice intro would be cool

Yeah, I believe you can set that yourself with !setjoinsound <name of sound file .mp3/.wav) since you should be a donator in game. If you need to know what the sound files are called, you can use !psound <name> but don't spam it too often as other players can hear that

You can also find almost all sounds on your locals files Appdata/roaming-thing-i-dont-remember-directory lol.

An admin or eric has to add you to the donators if it isn't already done.

You have placed NLsRene in donator list which have access to these special commands.

[02.06.2024-09:41:30] <ExEric3> !logsearch nlsrene
[02.06.2024-09:41:31] <RCAOW> Results of your search (Maximum of 24 will be shown)
[02.06.2024-09:41:31] <RCAOW> [01/06/24 - 09:43] [MODLIST] NLsRene has been added to the DONATORS list by ExEric3@IRC.

On 6/1/2024 at 9:05 PM, MarcPoulet said:

You can also find almost all sounds on your locals files Appdata/roaming-thing-i-dont-remember-directory lol.

An admin or eric has to add you to the donators if it isn't already done.

what is the actual directory on Windows for all the sound files?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ILL said:

It's here: 

It's got the name of the text chat trigger and the associated audio file :) It's not on Windows, but these are all the sound files.

Edited by DrDanthrax99

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, ILL said:

There is the list @DrDanthrax99 showed, probably not updated, but the files are here :

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\Renegade\Client\ttfs\files\

Some were removed from server. Files are in .wav and .mp3

Edited by MarcPoulet

Does !disablesounds not work for these? Justice was going off the other day and it almost drove me insane 

4 hours ago, tw1x said:

Does !disablesounds not work for these? Justice was going off the other day and it almost drove me insane 

!disablesounds just disable chatsounds like nokia, hi and other definied word taunts. Killsounds arent possible to disable.

• 4 months later...
On 6/1/2024 at 3:17 PM, Forithow said:

Yeah, I believe you can set that yourself with !setjoinsound <name of sound file .mp3/.wav) since you should be a donator in game. If you need to know what the sound files are called, you can use !psound <name> but don't spam it too often as other players can hear that

This doesn't work anymore btw....No matter what sound file you try to set as join/kill/etc sound, it won't accept it...The file I tried to set is 2 seconds long for example and it still got rejected, same error message

Screenshot.833.png

1 hour ago, ILL said:

This doesn't work anymore btw....No matter what sound file you try to set as join/kill/etc sound, it won't accept it...The file I tried to set is 2 seconds long for example and it still got rejected, same error message

Screenshot.833.png

True. Did this to me too

2 hours ago, ILL said:

Screenshot.833.png

I set it manually for you.

I think @shaitan or @ExEric3 has to take a look and fix it

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Manuel857 said:

I set it manually for you.

I think @shaitan or @ExEric3 has to take a look and fix it

Doesnt exist anymore in actual repository. So u set it just for him and some others people which didnt cleaned ttfs packages yet since april 2024 when we moved to latest TT build.

And that 4 second error message is Blacky default nasty code.

• Thanks 1