RenCorner Network

Good Bye to a dear friend.

SweAngel

GDI is in a hell of a lot of trouble now!!  Nobody will cast the same shadow as when you think you got bar only to be blasted to shreds by Gr8!!!

What a great teammate he will always be!  Rest in Peace Brother!

GPM

Such a shame to see another great player go. Gr8bigguy really is a great big guy, and he'll be remembered! Always loved spamming the 'cow' sound with him

We all miss him already. He was always there, quiet but fun. Rest in peace good big guy

Such a shame losing a so loved person like you. My condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace Gr8BigGuy

Posted (edited)

May God have mercy on him
I didn't know Gr8BigGuy, but from the way the players liked him, I felt like he was a popular player

Edited by OctoberWar

Rest in Peace.

A name i've seen around for a very long time, always well liked, always well behaved, awesome gamer, awesome person.

Even though it's a person i've never really communicated with much directly, it's safe to say he's touched many souls in many ways on his way to the pearly gates. 

My condolences to his family. Rest easy BIG MAN!

Rest In Peace Big Guy. He played Renegade for ages and even though he didn't communicate that much he was a loved player. I remember this one time on Mesa I killed him and he PMs me "I treat you like a son and this is how you repay me"  so I stopped shooting at him.

You will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

Rest In Peace Big Guy. He played Renegade for ages and even though he didn't communicate that much he was a loved player. I remember this one time on Mesa I killed him and he PMs me "I treat you like a son and this is how you repay me"  so I stopped shooting at him.

You will be missed.

This is GOLD.

Absolutely heartbroken - may Gr8BigGuy now be without pain and enjoy his peace in eternal rest.

I will miss him very much and will never forget him. I send my prayers and thoughts to his family; may they find comfort, strength, and solace at this time. 

16 hours ago, Forithow said:

Such a shame to see another great player go. Gr8bigguy really is a great big guy, and he'll be remembered! Always loved spamming the 'cow' sound with him

I remember him spamming the cow sound!

Dug up a few SS. This is from a game on July 9, 2013 - almost 11 years ago! Attached.

What a guy. Great soul. Good bye, dear friend.

Screenshot.1467.png

Screenshot.1468.png

• Like 2

RIP!!! His family and him are in my thoughts! Lost another true gamer!

Thanks Angel for keeping us up to date,  I remember playing with him while I played between 10 and 20 years ago. He lived up to his name, he was one of the best!  RIP...

• Like 2

RIP Gr8Bigguy, you will be missed.

He was always a team player who I enjoyed being around. I Didn't know him personally, but you could tell he was a good guy by the way he played the game. Was always there to rep or donate to those in need! That send off with the Gunners and Ions y'all had for him was awesome. Wish I could have been there to help honor him. Much love from Crackmonk. Prayers for all his family and friends.

Sad to hear this news. He was loved by many people. He was a good team player and always played the right way.

RIP Gr8BigGuy,

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Finally had time to edit and compile. Apologies for the hud, didn't know how to hide at the time. Thank you all for participating!

Edited by worms216
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2024 at 4:47 PM, Puma said:

Rest in peace Gr8Bigguy. 

I'm sure if  Gr8BigGuy would had see this trubute he would had cry a lots ..He sure love you All 

RIP Man Your legend will stay 

Edited by cudaker

Wow I'm only learning about this now. I'm so sorry for this and I hope he is in heaven resting in peace now. 

He's the one I most remember playing with through all the years I've been in Ren community. Always a quiet but good fella and a great ally. He was a great dude.

My condolences to the friends and the family.

Rest in Peace my friend. Will always remember you and the smiles you brought everyone.

<3

Yea.. RIP Gr8bigguy, Zunnie, Spoonplex, Bears... and so on. Damn time goes by so fast.

• Sad 1

We’re losing too many people in Renegade and in life. RIP man! We go way back. You will be missed and honored!

Very sad to hear this... RIP Gr8BigGuy :( Although I didnt have much interaction with him directly, he was always a realiable guy, and I remember seeing his name in game as far back as I can remember. He will certainly be missed. My condolences to his family and friends <3

Thank you for sharing a piece of BigGuys life :msn-redheart:

• Like 2

Thanks for posting that lovely video in remembrance of your grandfather.  His cup that says "Bigguy" is awesome and I laughed out loud when I saw his hat "HEY LITTLE GIRL WANT SOME CANDY??" :Exitedsmiley:

He was certainly an inspiration to everyone both in real life and in this little microcosm of a gaming community that we share.  I'm sure his legacy will live on through you and everyone he touched throughout his life.  God bless.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gr8Oswago said:

Bigguy's oldest grandson here,  from me and my family thank all of you for the kind words about Bigguy.  He really enjoyed reading your comments and watching your videos during his last few months.

Thank you for coming here and sharing the video with us. You all seem a very nice family. Wish you only good news from now on.