Developer ExEric3 Posted September 22 Developer Posted September 22 First Commander system was implemented at Black-Cell.net Marathon - BCServ4 around 2003 - 2008 (hope I remember it correctly). Today we are bringing back this feauture in a new format and design thanks to TT patch. This feauture will bring new type of poll so everyone would be able to try this new system. 1. How to become a team commander? 2. Team commander control panel and your abilities: Harvester section: Team Funds section: Buildings section: Messages sections: General Help and Commands: Team Commander orders are checked against bad words filter and they wouldn't be sent. Also they are logged for moderation purposes by RC staff members so do not try abuse it and enjoy this new feauture. Screenshots are just for preview purposes. Final settings can be different or can be changed later. Will be installed on friday at 2.10.2026 or at least im planning it. Credits: Hex - created and coded ExEric3 - provided draws concept + old source code which I used at my server around 2017 Whitedragon and vloktboky - original idea and implementation at Black-Cell.net servers 5
TaswarOp Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago any member can start the poll or just a mod or veteran mod
OctoberWar Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) Thank you @Hex@ExEric3 for your work. Edited 11 hours ago by OctoberWar
brookesxx Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) Thanks team. I do kind of remember this from 2008 or so. Fun to see how it worked this weekend. Was that EvilWhiteDragon (EWD) that implemented it? I remember meeting him a long time ago in Belgium. Hope he is keeping well today. Edited 10 hours ago by brookesxx
Developer ExEric3 Posted 4 hours ago Author Developer Posted 4 hours ago 5 hours ago, brookesxx said: Thanks team. I do kind of remember this from 2008 or so. Fun to see how it worked this weekend. Was that EvilWhiteDragon (EWD) that implemented it? I remember meeting him a long time ago in Belgium. Hope he is keeping well today. EWD and WD are two different persons. EWD was from BlackIntel and WD was in Black-Cell.net. Both dudes worked later at TT patch. Funny part is most people think we coppied it from RenX. But real first commander system comes from years which I mentioned above.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now