Jump to content
RenCorner Network

Recommended Posts

  • Developer
Posted

First Commander system was implemented at Black-Cell.net Marathon - BCServ4 around 2003 - 2008 (hope I remember it correctly). Today we are bringing back this feauture in a new format and design thanks to TT patch. This feauture will bring new type of poll so everyone would be able to try this new system.

1. How to become a team commander?

image.png

2. Team commander control panel and your abilities:

image.png

Harvester section:

image.png

image.png

Team Funds section:

image.png

Buildings section:

image.png

Messages sections:

image.png

General Help and Commands:

general_help.png

Team Commander orders are checked against bad words filter and they wouldn't be sent. Also they are logged for moderation purposes by RC staff members so do not try abuse it and enjoy this new feauture. Screenshots are just for preview purposes. Final settings can be different or can be changed later.

Will be installed on friday at 2.10.2026 or at least im planning it.

Credits:

  • Hex - created and coded
  • ExEric3 - provided draws concept + old source code which I used at my server around 2017
  • Whitedragon and vloktboky - original idea and implementation at Black-Cell.net servers
  • Like 5
Posted

Thanks for your work on this! Very cool. :msn-thumbsup:

  • Thanks 2
Posted

any member can start the poll or just a mod or veteran mod

Posted (edited)

Thanks team. I do kind of remember this from 2008 or so. Fun to see how it worked this weekend.

Was that EvilWhiteDragon (EWD) that implemented it? I remember meeting him a long time ago in Belgium. Hope he is keeping well today.

Edited by brookesxx
  • Developer
Posted
5 hours ago, brookesxx said:

Thanks team. I do kind of remember this from 2008 or so. Fun to see how it worked this weekend.

Was that EvilWhiteDragon (EWD) that implemented it? I remember meeting him a long time ago in Belgium. Hope he is keeping well today.

EWD and WD are two different persons. EWD was from BlackIntel and WD was in Black-Cell.net. Both dudes worked later at TT patch. Funny part is most people think we coppied it from RenX. But real first commander system comes from years which I mentioned above.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...