RenCorner Network

hobbies and personal interests

maestrowolf

What are your guys' hobbies besides gaming? does any of you play sports or write,pretty much what peeks your guys' interests?

I'll start, I like drawing, and studying up on entomology. (also just for the record, I drew sovietwolf's icon :blush:)

• Like 2

Lets see, I love killing zombies. Enlarging Dronez's head, Trains. Space. Teleporting Dronez into a fleshpound, learning, moderating, D&D. Bout it really.

(According to my spell-check, "Teleporting" Is not a word :(  )

• Like 2

I Like to surprise SovietWolf by making situations more harder and plus it isn't rape if u say surprise ;)

Lol only kiddin, I like scripting, Interested in working on stuff way above my league, and I like moderating, Educating and learning while playing computer games.

• Like 2

I'm a huge soccer dude.

I actually ruined both my knees and can't play again until 2014.......kinda sucks tho.

I really go for any kind of sports when I get the chance.

• Like 2

I do JV Lacrosse, and Varsity Nordic Skiing with my high school, and on my free time... heh what's free time?

P.S Nordic is better than Downhill Robby <3

I'm a huge soccer dude.

I actually ruined both my knees and can't play again until 2014.......kinda sucks tho.

I really go for any kind of sports when I get the chance.

woah, you must've been a hardcore soccer player, glad to hear you're going to get better though.

I do JV Lacrosse, and Varsity Nordic Skiing with my high school, and on my free time... heh what's free time?

P.S Nordic is better than Downhill Robby <3

I'm more of a snowboarder myself, but skiing is pretty fun, never did get too into lacrosse though.