RenCorner Network

RxD Maps!!

iTaLy

So about 5 years ago myself and Blacky talked about improving some maps in renegade and eventually (rather late than never) they have been finished and will be placed in the server shortly! We also have a few more on the way :)!

City Flying RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Field RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Islands RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uphill RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Volcano RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Siege RxD:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 4

They will have absolutely minimal effects on fps if anything. my fps is all over the place in some of the photos because I had other things running in the background for some of them. so don't worry about any fps problems at all

Note: You cannot run gay pr0n downloads while testing RxD maps without getting fps drop.

Any Canadian can tell you that.

;)

• Like 2

at one point I was watching a CS:GO tourney too as well as having leveledit and a bunch of other programmes open and it was killing my FPS! :P

Blacky I thought we were keeping it as is? We had that conversation a few weeks ago. Are you trying to alienate half of our player base?

RxD started back in the renegade demo. Renegade Extended Demo or Renegade Extreme Demo. RxD was a standalone mod that had many graphical improvements and client features maps, tanks, weapons, anticheat, auto update. Even after the rxd community died I have continuously worked on it over the years. In celebration of Renegade-X public beta being released and RxD being over 8 years old I'm pushing myself to update the RxD Maps to work with the newer versions of renegade.

We will talk about witch maps are going to get replaced or witch ones to add as a secondary during the renegade x beta test.

• Like 1

The maps are about 15 mb but I decide include almost all of the rxd assets. Your client downloads an rxd bin.

I figured it was worth the large file size.