RenCorner Network

xXMarioGalaxyXx - Trusted (accepted)

Syndicate

I'm posting for him because he couldn't get his verification email.

[*]Your real name  Jesus Alberto Gonzalez Bowden [*]Your in game name, also include any other names you use. xXMarioGalaxyXx [*]Your age 13 [*]Where you are from? Puerto Rico [*]How long you have been playing Minecraft? 2 years [*]How did you find Rencorner? Minecraft Server Listings

Just putting it out there: Hasn't he been banned from our server before? I vaguely recall something pertaining to that username

Just putting it out there: Hasn't he been banned from our server before? I vaguely recall something pertaining to that username

no

Welcome to Minecraft.  Your application has been accepted, please respect our rules!

Joe

Thank you guys so much for having me trusted  :D  I aprecciate it a lot, I shall follow the rules the best I can.

Yeah I was banned before, im being honest, but that is in the past, Im not the same as before. So please try to be little more respectful, and don't argue please.

Mario, if you can post, why didn't you make the topic?

Because for some reason it didn't let me before I don't know why?

no

You obviously must hate me, what's your fucking problem??? I said I was just putting it out there okay? Did I say anything else? No. 

Yeah I was banned before, im being honest, but that is in the past, Im not the same as before. So please try to be little more respectful, and don't argue please.

Aurum, read the application, there is no question on being banned, and the incident you are referring to (I think) happened July 13, 2013, look here!

At his age he just might have grown some, and I ain't gonna hold it against him for something that is almost 10 months old.

Joe

• Like 1

I'm not saying I'm holding anything against him, I was just saying that I vaguely recall someone by his handle getting banned, I was just putting it out there incase it had an influence on his application.

Aurum, Thanks for bringing it up, information is good.  I knew about it but as I said in my last post, much time has passed and we are glad he has come back.

Joe