RenCorner Network

RenCorner Website

Maverick

Entropy and I both know Php. We are currently coding a new website. Hence the topic. 

As for Evo. I am familiar with IPB and thats what I am going to stick with.

Yeah, it was just a suggestion, which is what you guys were looking for

Don't think he meant to attack you on that, Evo. The only issue with reading text, hard to tell is yelling or just saying their mind.

No i understand Evo. I mean we want suggestions for the actual webpage, no the forums. I dont want to touch them other than the skin. Message me on skype tomorrow Kyle.

Add who as been online in the last 15 minutes and who is online, that would be helpful

We have this feature on the forums already?Prehaps a login function, if your already logged in it says welcome back nickname
  • Like 1

We have this feature on the forums already?Prehaps a login function, if your already logged in it says welcome back nickname

We don't have this feature on the test website as far as i can see. 

It's a portal. Can people not be so fucking lazy and click the forums, then scroll to bottom and see the people who was last online in said time period?

• Like 1

It's a portal. Can people not be so fucking lazy and click the forums, then scroll to bottom and see the people who was last online in said time period?

But people are that lazy

Entropy and I both know Php. We are currently coding a new website. Hence the topic. 

As for Evo. I am familiar with IPB and thats what I am going to stick with.

Volcom, I know HTML and some JavaScript. If you would like any help with the site, not that you need any help  :blush:   

And I know Java very well, I could try to code a Rencorner program.  ;)

A page with some detailed server information would be useful . Things like:

which plugins are installed and what additional commands they give - not all the commands are in /help. 

Links to the plugin wikis for further information. 

A link to the dynamic map.

a cheatsheet for using the chat/irc link and communicating between them

teamspeak informaiton - link to get the client, info on configuring, and notes on what the channels are and what is good manners

At the bottom of each topic, could there please be a small box in which it shows who viewed the topic. This will make it easy in situations such as staff meetings, so we can see who saw it and who didn't.

Also, would you add a "back to top" at the bottom of the page, so we can get back to the top instead of scrolling up?

Joe

• Like 1

Also, would you add a "back to top" at the bottom of the page, so we can get back to the top instead of scrolling up?

Joe

Not sure if serious or not :/   lmao!      I am sorry I was not clear in what I meant, I should have explained better, Currently we it only shows who read the topic in the past 15 minutes, I meant without a time limit...So we can see who read the topic regardless if it was 5,10,1309248u329148 minutes ago. 

Maybe something like this "This topic was read by: example1, example 2, turtles.

Joe

In the page footer, to the right of "Help" and to the left of "Community Forum Software by IP.Board" using themes RCViril, and MineCraft there is a button that takes you to the top.

Or you could use the "Home" key on your keyboard to go the the top and the "End" key on your keyboard to go to the buttom.

I will appreciate if the scroll to the top and bottom features are added because I use my PC aswell as my tablet to access the forums. It will make a lot easier to browse the forums on my tablet.

Or you could use the "Home" key on your keyboard to go the the top and the "End" key on your keyboard to go to the button.

I will appreciate if the scroll to the top and bottom features are added because I use my PC aswell as my tablet to access the forums. It will make a lot easier to browse the forums on my tablet.

Duh!

In the page footer, to the right of "Help" and to the left of "Community Forum Software by IP.Board" using themes RCViril, and MineCraft there is a button that takes you to the top.

How long has that been there?

A page with some detailed server information would be useful . Things like:

which plugins are installed and what additional commands they give - not all the commands are in /help. 

Links to the plugin wikis for further information. 

A link to the dynamic map.

a cheatsheet for using the chat/irc link and communicating between them

teamspeak informaiton - link to get the client, info on configuring, and notes on what the channels are and what is good manners

Asking a moderator gets the same job done too :P

Asking a moderator gets the same job done too :P

That means going in game Lundy, she is wanting access to the info on her own time.

Joe

Is a mobile version of the site possible? (less cluttered)

There already is a mobile site, or layout for both android and apple devices (atleast on my part o.o)