RenCorner Network

bonfirecheck: trusted (accepted)

bonfirecheck

Hi there! My in-game name is bonfirecheck, or bon as some of you refer to me as! My IRL name is Nicholas Ramudith. I come from a Guyanese background; I was born in America but my parents were born in Guyana. I am 12 years old, but my birthday is on August 27th! I have been playing Minecraft for about 1 year, about since 1.5.2 cam out. I absolutely loved the survival aspect of the game, then I got into pvp. People say that I have amazing bow skills, but not too much with the ol' sword in hand. I found Rencorner by just randomly looking for servers on a server website. I was sick and tired of being ignroed on servers like Mineplex and Haze-Network. I thought Rencrorner was a small, friendly community server. Well that's it! Since I know that Joe's going to read this, this is all I have to say about my self! P.S. I know that I was supposed to copy the questions to my topic before the answer, but I had already finished typing this already. Sorry.

Welcome to the Forums, Glad to see you finally made an account. Please wait as your application is reviewed, until then, see you in-game! :)

Hi Bon, Well I read it. I will allow you the status, and I will also keep an eye on you.  Since you read the rules, I expect you to follow them.

Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...