RenCorner Network

Cannot join server

Shadoon

Im having a problem with joining the server, I can join other servers ok but not the rencorner server. when my game loaded everything it get stuck in "Receiving Tile Data: Complete". Anyone have any clue why it does that or how can i fix (best if you could answer me both xD). Also I  have already tried restarting the game and my pc and keeps doing the same. (sorry if i post this on the wrong place, i'm new to forums and such so i got absolutely no idea if i did it right or not)

Hello Shadoon!

Yes this should be the right section. Unfortunately i cant help you with your problem, but our mods are very active and they will help you as fast as they can.

Please do have a little patience until someone of the mod team will help you. 

Regards,

Railiak

I really don't know, have you tried using another nick and seeing if it still does it? I know the server's online.

Ok, I thought I post this wrong xD, and yes, its cracked and i have the one on steam. And I have tried using another nick and it works normally. I was reading in the web about a similiar problem with someone and its maybe because of my spawn point, not sure. And i can wait for mods to fix, not in a rush, thank you for helping out :D

I found the problem, the spawn point in which i was, was not letting me in the server, my friend took off the bed and my character can enter normally.

oh and btw, the spawn points are what are causing people to not be able to get in server, i did it again with another bed and i cant get in...... again....