RenCorner Network

ice187dna - Trusted Application. (accepted)

ice187dna

My trusted application:

• Your real name Lisa
  • Your in game name, also include any other names you use. ice187dna
  • Your age 34
  • Where you are from? United Kingdom
  • How long you have been playing Minecraft? A year or just over.
  • How did you find Rencorner? Erm, I can't remember. Someone told me about it??? I'm not sure..forgot.

I'm scared of the Enderman. I don't like the Creepers, I'd like to smack a Witch with a broomstick for the lolz. I tend to get too close to them and blow up all the time. I used to play it with my Gamer mates from LAN (private server only) and they showed me the ropes of the game and started learning from them.

My mate Jay and me used to prank the other LAN people a lot in good fun, nothing nasty or malicious about it.

Pranks:

• Me and Jay collected tons of chicken eggs, when into one of the guys home and threw eggs thus  producing tons of chickens. Next day there was many, many ,many chickens in his house all looking out of the windows.
  • Again, myself and Jay hid a music thing in someone's house, took him a few hours to work out where this music was coming from. 
  • Making lots of upside down snowmen - Jay mainly did this.

Apart from that I'm still learning tons about the game.  Don't mind sharing stuff with people all I say is just ask before you take. Just want to have a great time building stuff and to have a laugh.

Cheerz ice187dna.

• Like 1

I'll set you as VIP for being an admin for TF2. Pretty much related to Trusted, but for "kool kidz"

in minecraft?  What is VIP?

Well I am glad this policy was set without notification.  It would be nice to have been included or a post made. 

Joe

Well I am glad this policy was set without notification.  It would be nice to have been included or a post made. 

Joe

I figured it would be nice to show that we appreciate the work the admin's do in and for the community. And since I know some people have been given the VIP tag in the past for similar reasons, I thought it would be nice to take it a step farther and do it for any of the admins from RenCorner that are not associated with Minecraft that play in our server(s).