RenCorner Network

Applying For Being A Trusted

SinukFromTime

Hello I am SinukFromTime and Im applying to be a trusted in The Rencorner Minecraft server JoeTorp If you Are reading this Please Reply And if i can become trusted message my And my characteritcs are im relly Kind to people when the feel bad I will Also protect This MInecraft server against me will ANd i Hope That I can be a trusted and me Minecraft name is SInuk

-SinukFromTime

• 2 months later...

And my characteritcs are im relly Kind to people when the feel bad

Im not a mod and so i should be posting on trusted applications but if you read the qoute above infact i remember before the server went legit you had been troubling people and you killed my iron golems and i wasnt on at that time but bon told me he was on you had a /sethome at my Sky island in PvE you came over once and killed my iron golems bon was there he fought with you then got gio to remove the sethome (Not sure if its the truth but thats what bon claimed)

-FlamingFury

Flaming, please don't bring up old topics, I already sorted out the problems with this individual, its dealt with.

-Locked.

• Like 2