RenCorner Network

Protection Bypassing Greifer

John

Ok so Deadlyze's and Spartanmania08's house got griefed. The thing here is that is bypassed the protection. Also the house has been griefed 2 times by the same unknown person. Yesterday SirDecrypticon tryed /history but no one was found on it. I tried it today and still no one was on it. Then a sign in Spanish popped up. I haven't translated it yet but on the history it says "thelunar broke tile 0" Also the same thing happened to BTHG's house. Same unknown person. 

The house is called "Spartan's base" I could took pics but i don't know how to screenshot (the biggest fail at taking pics)

If Deadlyze comes up, u can talk to him. Personally I think we got a hacker who is bypassing house protections. I'll give more info later.

So i was gonna translate the sign when it disappeared. I was looking at the sign then it just disappeared. Idk what happened but it just disappeared. So I'm just gonna fix his house and see if it gets greifed.

I(I'm SirDecryptionIV) spent nearly an hour trying to figure out who did broke all the houses. Yet I find nothing... If you can give me a name I can try to rollback his/her account so the houses can be fixed. I'll try to rollback thelunar's account later today. Unfortunately this person was hacking, destroying houses in a protected region. 

If there is anything you want/need for rebuilding your house, I'll be glad to give it to you.

OK thx for the tip. Also my house got griefed by Jimmy. I found out after looking for the mysterious hacker. THe house is Heven's GUild Clan"

Edited by John