RenCorner Network

Minecraft Status

Joetorp

Yesterday night, we started to update the minecraft server to version 1.7.10,  At this point in time we only have survival, factions and the hub done.  The other servers will be up asap.

We also became a legitimate server so only premium accounts will be able to join from now on!  Pick up he game here:  https://minecraft.net/

Joe

Not trying to be rude but I think you guys tok a really bad step in making the esrver only for premium accounts. If Joe didnt wanna ban 2 hackers because of how less people there is on the server than imagine how less there is gonna be now because most of the server is made up of cracked launchers. Even the admin Shaitan is cracked (I think). If you ask me I suggest letting cracked player join the server because what about people like bonfirecheck me and other people that have been on the server for over 4 months and have accomplished so much.... All in the drain? Seriously this is the worst step Rencorner has ever taken. Sorry if this was rude in anyway but its true WORST STEP EVER!

Truly FlamingFury

Not trying to be rude but I think you guys tok a really bad step in making the esrver only for premium accounts. If Joe didnt wanna ban 2 hackers because of how less people there is on the server than imagine how less there is gonna be now because most of the server is made up of cracked launchers. Even the admin Shaitan is cracked (I think). If you ask me I suggest letting cracked player join the server because what about people like bonfirecheck me and other people that have been on the server for over 4 months and have accomplished so much.... All in the drain? Seriously this is the worst step Rencorner has ever taken. Sorry if this was rude in anyway but its true WORST STEP EVER!

Truly FlamingFury

First of all having a cracked client is illegal, and statistically most hackers are cracked clients. You can buy the game for fcking 28$, that's not that much.

Edited by Evo

Truly FlamingFury

Cracked is illegal to have as Evo said. Just buy the game. It's only $26, and that's cheap.

• Like 1

Evo wages a great point.

However, I feel I need to over-step my bounds here and be blunt.

We did this because we are thinking of our future, RC-MC's days of allowing crack clients needed to end, it has nothing to do with simply banning two hackers, or barring cracked accounts in general.

This is us keeping up with the times, and trying to remain relevant in an era where the game is changing, and by game, I mean the whole persona that is owning/operating a Minecraft Server.

I will miss you Fury, and I will miss the others that will end up going else where rather then doing what is inevitable, we did this for a brighter, stronger future.

-RnD-

Anyone affected by us going premium and still wises to play on our server, I can try and help you guys out in getting a legit copy of minecraft.

SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE!!!

I understand why you had to go legit/premium only. Like whoever said, "Most hackers have cracked clients"

This is true. And not only that, but eventually if the server updated to 1.8, there is no "offline mode=false,"

so ya..... I will however get legit Minecraft by the end of the year and I WILL BE BACK...

BON-BON OUT!

I understand that cracks are illegal but stop talking like $26 would be cheap. It's way too much for MC. Many people wouldnt afford to pay so much for a game.

• Like 1

Most games for consoles range from $60 to $80. And there are a lot of games coming out on steam that are around that price. So I would say under $30 is pretty decent in price. Also considering we pay $72 a month to host our minecraft server I think it is pretty fair that the people that play in it can afford a one time payment of $26.

• Like 1

I don't know how you have a computer that can play Minecraft, and not afford $26.  if you really cant thats too bad. You can work in the yard, help the neighbors with something, and collect it.  Good way to learn how to take up responsibility and not just expect parents to fork it out.

I don't see at all how that is too much for a game that has steady improvements, enhancements, feature sets, and tons of dev work CONTINUE on throughout all of its life.  I may be wrong but I cannot think of any game that has had such drastic changes/updates/feature added to it after it was purchased.

I think I bought it when it was $20 or something i dont recall.

Hey everyone!! Im going to be doing some recording around the server.So Im asking If anyone would like to take place in the recording so we can help the server get some new faces around the hub! Contact me if you have any ideas that we could use in the video!! Thank to all thous who help.!!

• Like 1