RenCorner Network

Convince me.

Rob

Hmm I've been thinking of ways to convince you that this game is amazing enough to warrant wasting almost all spare time on it. I am not sure how to do this but I'll give it a shot. This game is by far the most addictive game I have ever played. It's a simple game no ulterior motive then to build amazing buildings and survive. It's this simplicity and the amazing people on the game that I enjoy it so much. (In the end it's your choice :3) How did I do??

Well, if I get it, It's definitely shaitan's fault. I should be playing Killing Floor right now and I refuse to buy it because I know it'll come my way eventually...

• Veteran Admin

I'd be more then happy to send you it if i can. :P i won't play it.

I'd be more then happy to send you it if i can. :P i won't play it.

Was my mess-up that night, I already told him there's another game coming.

Quit being an ass Rob, shit happens and you got way more games in the long run from it.

Idk when the hell that kf1 game is coming. The seller ripped us off, waiting on a refund to get another. Been arguing with the dipshits at kinguin.net for days now, because they didn't believe I didnt get the key.

*sent*

Edited by shaitan
sent key

All is well, I have KF1 now thanks to shaitan. Still might give this game a try, who knows. I dont have a ton of spare time for all the games I already have.

I'll take a free key for KF... :P I've been wanting to play online, but all I have is a cracked version *COUGH* I mean, Demo version... lol