RenCorner Network

scythemaster892 Trusted+ (accepted)

scythemaster892

Greetings, I am Donavan (I wish to refrain from giving my last name), and my handle (in game name) is scythemaster892. I am of the age of 22 (23 this coming August) and i am from Ohio, USA. I have played Minecraft since very early beta, so you can say im very old school (maybe back in 2007? I cant remember when it came out originally). This server was indeed recommended by a friend, Saphire (cannot remember the numbers for the life of me) and she told me about how fun it was, and i decided to rejoin wielding my pick and my sword. There isnt much to know about me, except i like to dig, and build, fast. often i can get annoyed if someone is disturbing my things, and i can often tell if something is out of place. i try to be organised, but in a way some might not get it. im very cheerful, and people tend to notice how calm i can be (even if they throw a planet destroyer tnt at me, though that does make me miffed). I hope this is all i can fill, cause I dont often share personal things.

Welcome to Rencorner Minecraft, Donavan! Your application has been accepted.  Please respect our rules!  Please vote for our server here: http://mc.rencorner.co

Since you were recommended by a trusted player and someone I have spent time with trying to convince her to stay (it apparently worked as you are proof) I'll waive the 3 day rule.  Please do come back!

Joe

Wow, thank you so much, and dont worry, on the so many servers i have played, i have not broken a single rule (knowingly, might have on accident once, but that was because i needed to cross a ravine that never ended) and i promise to try and make everything i make look magnificent.