RenCorner Network

Terraria Voting Competition!

Satomi

Hey folks! As inspired by our wonderful staff over on our Minecraft server, I am hereby announcing our Terraria voting competition!!

Here's how it works:

Each month will be a different competition. To participate, vote on terraria-servers.com for us once a day. Server 1 and Server 2 will be counted separately, and the top 3 voters for each month on each server will get special ranks with special perks (and bragging rights) for the following month! 

Each rank gets a custom, unique tag and color. You also get:

3rd place - Bronze Voter: You get /ptime (set your own time of day visually - no more building in the darkness!), you get to build in /warp donator (where only mods, donators and now voting competition winners get to build), and your max house size increases to 4000 blocks! You will also receive 50 server plat (used for VIP /rank up) for your VIP character.

2nd place - Silver Voter: You get /ptime, the right to build in /warp donator, and a house size of 5000 blocks! You will also receive 60 server plat (used for VIP /rank up) for your VIP character.

1st place - Gold VoterYou get /ptime, the right to build in warp donator, a house size of 6000 blocks (!), and the exclusive /tpnpc which lets you teleport directly to NPCs and bosses! (Seriously, the only other people with this command are admins!) You will also receive 75 server plat (used for VIP /rank up) for your VIP character.

FREE GAMES!!!: The top 3 voters of March (staff included!) will be able to choose a game from the following list (note: you must have Steam to be eligible):

ARK: Survival Evolved (Tame dinosaurs! Be a badass! We have a server for this one!)

Magicka (Weave magic spells with up to 4 friends! Great humor, fun gameplay!)

Mass Effect 2 (Epic fantasy with deep storytelling – warning, mature (sexual) content)

SimCity 2000 (Oh man, so fun. Build a sprawling city, or just send Godzilla to wreck everything!)

Plus, the top winner will also receive an extra copy of Terraria (Do I need to explain this one? Give this copy to a friend and play on our server!)

Other notes regarding voting: 

Mods - if you're thinking 'can I participate and vote too?' the answer is 'you're already supposed to be voting for us daily anyway ;)' However, here's the deal - if you can outvote ME in a given month, I will give you tpnpc and ptime for the following month. I vote on average about 20 days a month, so hang in there ;) 20 days or more will be considered enough!

Abuse - As with anything else, abuse of these special privileges may result in them being revoked for the month. You may be given a chance to prove you're responsible with them the following month, if you earn the same/a similar rank.

Name and Existing Rank - Please vote using your ingame name. If you vote via Steam, I'll need to talk to you to confirm your identity if it's not obvious. If you already have an existing rank (VIP, for example), you can get the voter rank on another account or replace your VIP for the month if you wish.

But Why Should I? I Already /vote! -  This is different from /vote. While /vote gives you server plat used for VIP ranking-up, this helps us become more visible on the main Terraria server listing website and helps us bring in more new players! Please do both /vote and website voting daily! (Also note that the website is not as strict about '24 hours' - you can vote once a day between their daily reset, so if it's not the exact same time it's fine.)

Now get out there and vote!

FOR EASY REFERENCE: 

SERVER 1 VOTING

SERVER 2 VOTING

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Guard said:

Seniormods+ should be excluded from this competition,.

Obviously, if you already have the commands, that's a given... Our seniormods and up are already good examples to the community and vote daily anyway, right? Our other mods could stand to follow suit ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking news: The top 3 voters (staff included) will be able to choose a free game from this month's list! 

• 1 month later...

In the next 2 weeks i want to be on this competition, if theres going to have one :D:D 

4 hours ago, TheNope said:

In the next 2 weeks i want to be on this competition, if theres going to have one :D:D 

It goes every month and every round lasts the whole month, so start voting now! ;)

• 5 months later...
On 12 October, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Jelo said:

When will the Prize be claimed if you win?

Speaking of prize... I didn't even know it existed

• 6 months later...

@Sat: Official re-reminder that you wanted to at some point make a new post about voting (preferably not listing a specific month's prizes or other details so that it doesn't become outdated too quickly)