RenCorner Network

April Free Games Giveaway Contest!

Satomi

Do you like free games? Of course you do. Who doesn’t? Well, have I got good news for you!

The winners of our voting contest (clicky clicky for more info) will be able to choose one title from the following list of free games as a prize, in addition to the other perks! Top voter gets first choice, followed by 2nd and 3rd voters. (This contest is open to staff as well!!)

Last month's winners took home Mass Effect 2, SimCity2000 and ARK: Survival Evolved.

Here are the free game choices for the month of April:

Ultima VII The Complete Edition (All-time classic old-school RPG!)

Magicka (Weave custom magic spells in combat with up to 4 friends! Piss them off with friendly fire! Great humor, fun gameplay! Bleeeeeeeeeh!)

Skyrim (Epic fantasy with hundreds of hours of content and tons of modding opportunity. One of my favorite games of all time!)

Plants vs Zombies - Garden Warfare (Strategy - who will win, the undead or shrubbery?)

Alan Wake franchise

(3rd person survival horror shooter - I'd be playing it myself if I had a spine...)

Plus, the top winner will also receive an extra copy of Terraria (Do I need to explain this one? Give this copy to a friend and play on our server!)

Get out there and vote!

• Like 1