RenCorner Network

Griefing

Okenshield

I generally made this topic because for some reason I can't use the shout out box. 

Here I want griefers to be exposed here. I don't think they should be given a warning to be honest.

I found someone with the user " real survival " just ban this person. He can inquire for a unban.

Me and Skilz and mostly Skilz, we were building this factory now. Skilz did most of it now, as I had exams during the time.

Now to have a piece of Bs grief and destroy Skilz piece of work. Well I find that unacceptable. 

Right now I am reparing the structure of the factory but I wanted to put this out there.

Oh and one more thing Skilz, I have repaired the majority of the damage its just some things needs to be painted some bubble things but yeah dont loose hope

While I respect your serious take on the topic of griefing, our rules allow for some leniency because we understand our playerbase. Many of our players either do not speak English or are, quite frankly, kids who don't always make good decisions. We would rather these kids learn to respect others' hard work and become contributing members of the server rather than simply ban them. If someone griefs a build, please let a staff member know ASAP and we will be able to repair the damage by rolling it back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, warlord83 said:

Some one should mod in electric fences.That goes for mine craft as well try to break them lol. 

Although I do see what you are trying to say, and how it may help, there is a rule strictly against modding in items, whether they exist or not. Another problem is that everyone who joins would also have to install the mod or they would randomly take damage while trying to get to thair house. This could lead to many confused people and many questions. Another problem could be trolling with such items. A good number of people also never protect theirnhouses unless we tell them how. TL;DR the /house commands we have already are effective and many of the defaults fail to protect them themselves, so if we have someone who can break the system we will deal with them.

• Like 1

On April 26, 2016 at 9:46 PM, warlord83 said:

It was meant to be a joke

Eh oh well i typed that on my phone I'm too proud of it to delete it

Still would be cool to have could work in mine craft but as you said to many problems with it. Still would give me a laugh to watch people get shocked to death.hehehe

We actually do have something similar - killzones which auto-murder anyone who enters - but that also includes the homeowner themself, and can cause death message spam, so we don't use those much, lol.