RenCorner Network

So I can't Joint to the Server

Poopie

Can you guys Help Or Administators Because Today i just played in server for 3 hours now i cannot join. Help Me 

Im trying to i cannot join to  ter.rencorner.co:7777 server and i only can join to rencorner-2 server

How about you only make 1 topic instead of 4.  When you hit submit, just do it once!  understand?  Just 1 time!!

1 hour ago, Joetorp said:

How about you only make 1 topic instead of 4.  When you hit submit, just do it once!  understand?  Just 1 time!!

i did but i just send thar 3rd times. Im sorry :(

We had a new VIP applicant post 25 applications a few days ago, thanks to that selfsame lag.

When you hit submit and it says "saving", it is working! It may be slow, but hitting submit 3, 4, 25 times isn't going to make it work faster.

Maybe Shai you should change the word "saving" to "working, you asshole, don't touch it again"

Another thing... Do we really need "tags?" They are stupid, and confuse more people than not.

You will always find some dirtbag that will make as many tags as the can. Just plain dumb!

Or just start fresh (from ground up). These forums is the worst forum that i've ever been to.