RenCorner Network

KMkeyoup2312

I would like to report this bug in the Terraria, Rencorner test server 1.3.1.1. It is getting annoying and makes me mad all the time.

This bug always annoyingly happens when im just going to kill a monster/enemy. It makes me angry, and the bug let the enemies win. Since i was playing in the rencorner 1.3.1.1 test server, i keep trying to call the moderator from the chat but nothing really happens (might be because anot muh people in that IRC or sumthin..). The 1.3.1.1 version was a fun. The bug was the 'stoned' debuff bug. It always happens when killing a big group of enemies, pillars, bosses, and stuffs. I hope this report will be read by the admins or moderators, and lastly, thank you for your support. :)

(bug in Rencorner test server 1.3.1.1)

(KMkeyoup2312)

This is because people don't do /register and /login . It will constantly stone you until you register and login , and this could also be hps (hits per second) hits per second is when you use a bow like the phantasm and shoot to much , once you get stoned and not registered you'll stay stoned from what I've experienced , but if you are registered and using a weapon like (that shoots a lot) the phantasm and shooting too much , you'll get stoned for 5 seconds (10 on expert mode for some reason)

and also next time you find something put it here at this link http://rencorner.co/index.php?/topic/9484-131-test-logging-brokenmissing/#comment-73563

7 hours ago, KMkeyoup2312 said:

(might be because anot muh people in that IRC or sumthin..).

Also at the moment IRC is very buggy for our test server , we can't login or our in game commands from there , only things we can do on IRC is talk and restart the server (and maybe more , I'm not completely sure if theres more)

Thank you, Skilz. But the thing is that, weapons like "vampire knives", "phantasm", "pulse bow", "last prism", "meowmere", and almost everything ranged and melee just get me into the "stoned" debuff, when i was Logged in already.

Is it again just because of the "Hps"? Or is that i am actually logged out when it says im logged in.

Everytime i go into the server, I am already logged in.

The only way how to fix this is just by typing "/logout" and then "/login <your password>"?

Again, thank you, Skilz.

There is a damage cap on server 1 and server 2, and i dont remember whether server 3 has the cap. If you do more than the cap allows it will turn you into stone. depending on your prefixes on your accessories you can attempt to willingly not increase damage (by not equipping menacing prefixed items).

Thank you, Charre.

Well, mostly, I just wanted to hit an enemy with just one weapon but it still happening.

Again, thank you, Charre and Skilz. :)

By the way, is the "SEconomy" aka "Server money" going to be in the Rencorner Test Server 1.3.1.1?

Edited by KMkeyoup2312
Just to increase more words.

The Damage cap is a very high number (1175) According to Satomi , so it must be the Hps also she has increased it to 100 so it should be easier to use weapons now :D

Edited by Skilz