RenCorner Network

Is There A Way For me To Apply

Jelo2

Is there a way for me to apply as a Builder or Is it just picking players with skills.

I have major building skills and i want to use it to make Server 1 and 2 look more nicer and even cooler

Actually Most people say that my skills  are so high so i want to prove it to Rencorner by Building

Structures that will blow your mind, If i have a chance to apply as a Builder 

• Like 1

On 15 October, 2016 at 5:52 AM, Jelo said:

Is there a way for me to apply as a Builder or Is it just picking players with skills.

I have major building skills and i want to use it to make Server 1 and 2 look more nicer and even cooler

Actually Most people say that my skills  are so high so i want to prove it to Rencorner by Building

Structures that will blow your mind, If i have a chance to apply as a Builder 

One does not simply apply for builder rank. I want to see these "structures" in order to make an educated guess as whether you'll be ready for builder rank...

Nota Bene: We give it to you when we believe you're ready.

Edited by Cheese

On 10/16/2016 at 11:14 PM, Cheese said:

One does not simply apply for builder rank. I want to see these "structures" in order to make an educated guess as whether you'll be ready for builder rank...

Nota Bene: We give it to you when we believe you're ready.

Thanks for commenting, Cheese, but I do feel it's necessary to remind you that you are not staff and do not speak for us, hence your use of 'we' is quite odd here. 

That said, speaking officially, it IS possible to apply for Builder directly, but rare. We do take a look at your builds, as well as your maturity and behavior, when considering your application. If you think you're both talented and responsible enough for builder, you can apply on the appropriate forum. 

That said, as a staff member, the road to Builder is a bit different, so just speak to me or a senior when you see us and we'll discuss it.

• Like 1

Thank you Satomi but I dont really want to apply I just wanna ask because Electro wants to apply as builder

so i am asking if there is a way