RenCorner Network

cant enter server "version of tiberian tech is outdated"

Nickname

even after fresh installation with scripts 4.6.

already tried to start game.exe for autoupdate, it says all updates were installed.

ty for reply. yes, tried this, no help. fresh install, then scripts.

can you please upload your scripts installer(exact installer u used to install tt scripts)? where u got 8098? official tt site?

after installation from http://www.tiberiantechnologies.org/files/scripts-4.6.exe  in my renegade directory file ttversion.txt contains:

Build b8095
Built on 2017-12-05 07:14:10Z using commit 0760015f645163738d8c0dff461c0b302b1be0ac
Distributed as scripts-2017.12.05-b8095.zip.

Edited by Nickname

it seems the download on the tt website is the old version from december, the new one is January. - I tested it.

I guess when the website went back up, it didnt save the latest version of the website? :>

broke my renegade for the good of the community, anyone got a link :Z

Edited by ehh

can u plz plz upload that installer? to "downloads" section for example if u dont want to post here.

is it possible to download fresh installers from other locations other than website? i couldnot find installer on the web.

i have this problem for more than 6 months, latest scripts installer is still unavailable

Edited by Nickname

It'll get fixed, I posted on renegadeforums, so that it gets fixed on the TT website. Shai might have a quicker byline to him, if he sees this.

not much we can do, unless someone has a copy of it, I delete all my downloads.

You should be able to get in with the 8095v atm, but you are going to have to get it updated soon(next Saturday we shall call it), as that will go back to the latest.

Try what was said up there, if even the worse comes to worse and more worse, I'll send you a copy of my folder(minus the 8gb of maps:evil_laugh1:) to paste in.

• 2 years later...

I'm having this exact same issue trying to join the marathon server. Something must be wrong with the TT installer or something because 4.6 doesn't seem to work. I know this thread is fairly old, but can we get a reupload of that renegade.rar file? That seemed to work for the other guy.

Edit: Its worth mentioning that Ive lost my Renegade disc since I last installed it, so doing a fresh install is a no go. Trying to just work with what I've got, unfortunately. I love this game and its been a hot minute since I played. Would really love to have this sorted out. 😛

Edited by Nozzy
  • Like 1

I just re-added my files into that same post from a few months ago:

Renegade.rar (or if the .com is dead, next is direct IP): Renegade.rar

That's a copy of my files of scripts stuff, and that Field map(since at one point I know TT redid Field itself. Idk about the Complex map, I don't recall why I added that in the old post here, but did again).

That link stuff is in case your TT scripts are not updating as they should.

Will send you a pm after this as well.

Thanks, that seems to have fixed it. I think the auto updater for TT isn't working, and the latest version of the installer doesn't seem to be up to date.

10 hours ago, shaitan said:

I just re-added my files into that same post from a few months ago:

Renegade.rar (or if the .com is dead, next is direct IP): Renegade.rar

That's a copy of my files of scripts stuff, and that Field map(since at one point I know TT redid Field itself. Idk about the Complex map, I don't recall why I added that in the old post here, but did again).

That link stuff is in case your TT scripts are not updating as they should.

Will send you a pm after this as well.

Hi @shaitan, thanks

The cant enter server "version of tiberian tech is outdated" error was fixed but there is a "Resource Manager Error" "Failed to download required packages"
Maybe I should open a new thread for this. Here.

Screenshot from 2020-09-14 11-36-28.png

Edited by IceCube
Link added

• 9 months later...

Hi, sorry for the very late reply, my problem fixed itself.  One time when I launched my launcher it automatically updated the TT script then the problem was solved (just few minutes ago).

I'm using the RenList v1.0.7 launcher.

CNC Ren Launcher.png