RenCorner Network

Rencorner Trolling

shaitan

Ladies and gentlemen, please keep the trolling to a minimum on the forum/shoutbox from now on. You've made it so others do not want to post anymore.

I'm not going to make a bunch of rule re-writes as I planned after the zunnie tributes(may in the future). Keep it civil, do not keep attacking each other, or trying to start crap with others. Keep the politics in the 14+ forum section(if you need access post here).

P.S. As of now I'm giving the Mods/Admins the greenlight to do whatever they need to do to keep it semi-clean here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mussolini? You're not good at it headshoot, the point of trolling is to get a rise out of that person.

If I were you, I'd just stop the balogney. "Greenlight" is the only talk I've had with anyone about this. Whatever happens, happens bro. I'm not going to stop anyone who moderates you guys anymore. You don't get my anger or 'rules', you just get my apathy by walking away. 

You’re literally killing ren with this shit. It’s happened before on a server called Jelly, remember? The place where you’d get banned by talking back to mods. So for example(only one that comes to mind right now) that time where CJ told Matrix not to cry cause he killed him ingame and he banned him for 24 hours on the pretext of ‘that’s a threat’ will now be just overlooked? Lol yeah right enjoy your few remainng players quit ren or go to mpf(which has seen a lot more activity in the past few days than you) because your mods will go full fascist(pic related if you didn’t know what I meant at first) and mute, kick, ban people left and right cause they can do whatever they want without consequences. Help me understand how inside your head you thought that this will be a good thing to the ren community. There will always be people that will screw around(for example rueggy since he’s 7 and doesn’t know any better) and you’re telling me that you’re going to take away this game from a kid just cause he tells you to fuck off and curses at you in PMs? Will this apply to friends of your mods like woj and the others? Or just people you don’t like? People already stopped donating to the server, you’re literally losing players every week and you’ll probably either revert this stupid thing in the following weeks or end up closing down, killing what’s left of renegade.

You seem to be mistaking the games for the forums. If cj said he'd cut the crap here after it not being worth it in the end, I think you can too.

You guys are the reason for this, you turned our crappily run forum(older was better) into Renegadeforums.com.

"Friends of the mods like woj" Please explain that one.

It means exactly what it means, if someone that's friends with your moderators/admins comes in and starts trolling/being a dick, will your mods punish him for it or will they just let it slide like it happened in the past.

Edited by WNxH3adSh00t

I've not seen anything like that in a long time, Idk what you're worried about. This is forum stuff, plain and simple.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WNxH3adSh00t said:

You’re literally killing ren with this shit. It’s happened before on a server called Jelly, remember? The place where you’d get banned by talking back to mods. So for example(only one that comes to mind right now) that time where CJ told Matrix not to cry cause he killed him ingame and he banned him for 24 hours on the pretext of ‘that’s a threat’ will now be just overlooked? Lol yeah right enjoy your few remainng players quit ren or go to mpf(which has seen a lot more activity in the past few days than you) because your mods will go full fascist(pic related if you didn’t know what I meant at first) and mute, kick, ban people left and right cause they can do whatever they want without consequences. Help me understand how inside your head you thought that this will be a good thing to the ren community. There will always be people that will screw around(for example rueggy since he’s 7 and doesn’t know any better) and you’re telling me that you’re going to take away this game from a kid just cause he tells you to fuck off and curses at you in PMs? Will this apply to friends of your mods like woj and the others? Or just people you don’t like? People already stopped donating to the server, you’re literally losing players every week and you’ll probably either revert this stupid thing in the following weeks or end up closing down, killing what’s left of renegade.

be friends with the mods then idiot!!

I don't think a single mod is friends with woj, its a terrible example anyway because if that were true, and there was "mod bias" he wouldn't be muted?

So it's either, untrue about your statement about mods being friends with woj, or its untrue about mod bias existing, pick one

As shai mentioned, leave the edgy content away from the shoutbox, put it in the place where he mentioned, basically it's because its the landing page of rencorner.co, if someone new see's some of the crap that goes in there, they won't bother even coming again, I'v already spoke to people where this has been the case

4 hours ago, raven said:

holy fuck

yup MPF has all the players

yup.png

fuck off, sla mutant co op is where it's at!

slamutantcoop.png