RenCorner Network

What is your favourite TV series?

ice187dna

Well, mine has to be Supernatural. Gotta love them Winchester Boys.....especially Dean Winchester aka Jensen Ackles. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Supernatural.jpg

Hmm that's a good one, I'd say lately it's been Impractical Jokers. These guys are downright hilarious.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, masscarriers said:

Hmm that's a good one, I'd say lately it's been Impractical Jokers. These guys are downright hilarious.

Did you see the newest one? Where Murr has to give that speech?

My favorite TV series of all time and even though it was on for 1 season is band of brothers. I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it. 

@mdogg1108Nah I'm far from up to date, I'm like in season 3. Sal at the dentist was probably the funniest one I've seen so far, I was literally crying the first time I saw it :P

Edit : video!

www.dailymotion.com/video/x125s9j

2 hours ago, masscarriers said:

@mdogg1108Nah I'm far from up to date, I'm like in season 3. Sal at the dentist was probably the funniest one I've seen so far, I was literally crying the first time I saw it :P

Edit : video!

www.dailymotion.com/video/x125s9j

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that one is great 

This is the one I'm talking about: https://www.trutv.com/shows/impractical-jokers/videos/yonkers-newest-advisory-board-member.html

Edited by mdogg1108

16 hours ago, Skilz said:

Dragonball Series. Can't get enough intensive screaming ;p

thats my #1 :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/10/2018 at 4:58 AM, Madeen said:

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

That is like the worst star trek like ???

For real? DS9 is amazing Trek, for almost it's entirety. You want bad Trek, check out the first couple seasons of Enterprise, and some of Voyager.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 8:16 AM, Madeen said:

For real? DS9 is amazing Trek, for almost it's entirety. You want bad Trek, check out the first couple seasons of Enterprise, and some of Voyager.

Enterprise was CRAP, but Voyager was AWESOME :P

I didn't care for the 1st Star Trek, I liked the Next Generation, John Luc, Number 1, Deanna Troy, DAX, Q, ....Until DS-9. That was my favorite.  Odo, Quark, Cisco, Keira, DAX...Until Voyager with Janeway, 7 of 9, Belania

I suspect that the sets got a lot better as the technology caught up with the shows.

• Like 1

Big Bang Theory, and the fact that my husband hates it makes it so much more fun to binge-watch :yahoo-daydreaming:

• Haha 2