RenCorner Network

Eric's raid application thing.

Kcatsi

1) What is your real name?

Eric

2) Please select a character name you'd like Raid Leader on. This rank will not replace any rank, as it is supposed to be separate and only used in certain scenarios (Only while actively using the rank for leading dungeons!). That does mean you'd need to have two accounts, one for regular play, and one for raid leading. 

RaidEric

3) How old are you?

4) How long have you been playing Terraria? over a year.

5) How long have you been playing on our server? 

1 year.

6) How active are you? (Be as detailed as possible!) I go on almost every other day.

6) How well do you know Terraria mechanics of wiring and sensors? pretty well.

7) Why do you want to be a Raid Leader? (Be honest, we can tell if you want it for the commands and such.)

I like doing the raids, and I think it would be fun to lead them and help others with 'em.

8) How many Lost Halls, Shatters and Other dungeons do you think you have completed? (Round to the nearest tenth) 

around 10 for lost halls, 1 for shatters.

9) Why should we pick you as a Raid Leader for RCTerraria? 

I have been on rencorner for over a year, and I have done enough raids that I know I how they work.

10) You accidentally use a command incorrectly and now someone has a special ability that they normally shouldn't have, what do you do?

I either A. fix it if I know how or B. get help.

11) A player rushes the dungeon without the group and without permission, what do you do? (Be Very detailed)

I would first warn them a couple of times, just basically say "hey, can you stop going ahead?", and if they continue, kick em out.

12) A player who wanted to join a dungeon is breaking the set rules at the start (in this case taking items from more than one chest), what do you do? How would you handle it if there was no one online to assist you at the time?

I would probably warn them once, then kick them out. This would go for both someone else being on and not being on.

13) Do you promise to never abuse commands/waypoints or anything else that you may or may not have access to? 

Yes

14) What does this rank mean to you? 

It means I start and lead raids so that people can enjoy them and be coordinated enough so they all don't die.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings Eric, after observation over the pass few weeks we have drawn a conclusion. Unfortunately you have been denied due to inactivity. We require Raid Leaders to be active on a daily basis or to be online at least every other day to carry out raids often with ease and tidy organization. You are welcome to apply again or inform us if and when you become more active so that you may have another opportunity to be an RCTerraria Raid Leader. 

~ Skilz

• 2 weeks later...

Eric, after you saying you'd be more active regularly, I've decided to look over your application again and I have good news, you've been accepted! Guidelines on how to be a Raid Leader are in the discord channels in the Raiding category. Happy Raiding!

~ Skilz