RenCorner Network

ExEric3 banned me in game . help me

OctoberWar

20 hours ago, OctoberWar said:

ExEric3 banned me in game . help me

I think shaitan already explained it to you.

You simple used others nicknames (even tried moderators nicknames before I updated server to latest builds) just because you wanted their kill sounds or you wanted have accessed moderator commands.

I'm sorry . I won't do that again

I didn't know what the conditions of the game were
But I learned what it is yesterday from VultimaI'm sorry . I won't do that again

Please get me back in the game
I never did that

I am from Egypt
I apologize to you for what happened

Please refrain from posting multiple times, use the edit button to only post once. 

the reason your post wasn’t posted here cos a moderator needs to approve the post however I’ve approved it all. But only post once and wait. Thanks 

I dont know what exactly happened and can only give my view of an outstanding person who read the chatbox and the forum.

Its okay to have multiple accounts in almost every other Game u can play in the internet right now. Impersonating another Player or even Mods is not ok and seems selfexplainatory(is dat english word???) but its not specifically mention in the rules. I can understand where he is coming from, He tried to be smart and got busted.

But also have to say that if u think u are beeing "smart" and double check the rules and cant find a rule that prohibits your idea and proceed with it u should not receive a permanent ban. Timed ban and adjusting of the rules is what i would wish to see from a fair and reflected Community. Adding a rule to the rulebook doesnt seem to complicated(maybe im wrong?) I think its better to make the rules on the HP allowed for Players who are not registered and in the ingame !rules u can make the first line "Also Folow the Rules listed on the HP". (Maybe my opinion is influenced bc of Formula-1 where rule bending is part of the game lol. Find a loophole -> use it!)

On A54 i ran into multiple players who are from Egypt and dont know why they were Banned on Rencorner. There were chat messages in the HP-chatbox that indicate that something happened but with the reply from ExEric, from my outstanding perspective, it gives the impression of racism. Im not saing it is, but it looks like it. Why solve Ban disputes in PMs if we have a Forum dedicated to it? 

In the end he just wants to play renegade in 2024... give him a week, give him a month.. but perma is too much i think. I have played with OctoberWar in the same lobby and he never seemed overly toxic or cheating.

chateric.JPG

Chatviss.JPG

2 hours ago, LolOm said:

I dont know what exactly happened and can only give my view of an outstanding person who read the chatbox and the forum.

Its okay to have multiple accounts in almost every other Game u can play in the internet right now. Impersonating another Player or even Mods is not ok and seems selfexplainatory(is dat english word???) but its not specifically mention in the rules. I can understand where he is coming from, He tried to be smart and got busted.

But also have to say that if u think u are beeing "smart" and double check the rules and cant find a rule that prohibits your idea and proceed with it u should not receive a permanent ban. Timed ban and adjusting of the rules is what i would wish to see from a fair and reflected Community. Adding a rule to the rulebook doesnt seem to complicated(maybe im wrong?) I think its better to make the rules on the HP allowed for Players who are not registered and in the ingame !rules u can make the first line "Also Folow the Rules listed on the HP". (Maybe my opinion is influenced bc of Formula-1 where rule bending is part of the game lol. Find a loophole -> use it!)

On A54 i ran into multiple players who are from Egypt and dont know why they were Banned on Rencorner. There were chat messages in the HP-chatbox that indicate that something happened but with the reply from ExEric, from my outstanding perspective, it gives the impression of racism. Im not saing it is, but it looks like it. Why solve Ban disputes in PMs if we have a Forum dedicated to it? 

In the end he just wants to play renegade in 2024... give him a week, give him a month.. but perma is too much i think. I have played with OctoberWar in the same lobby and he never seemed overly toxic or cheating.

chateric.JPG

Chatviss.JPG

Follow forum rules:

image.png

And now back to your post and lets open your eyes. No this is not about multiple accounts per player. This is about using already used accounts = impersonating someone else. Latest online games and mainly that over steam provide player details like serials, ips, users ids. So its up on mod staff handle them and do some actions against players which break server rules, using cheats, abuse glitches. I would say it is in auto announcement is declared to follow rules and moderators directions. I will not go publicly into details with Viss882 and OctoberWar. I handled it different way (to keep Viss882 untouched) so now OctoberWar is spamming everywhere but without success. Where is some impression of racism? That player was warned multiple times and he still doing shits with others accounts just because he want gain some special player kill/join/leave sounds or is trying gain moderators commands so I should unban him?

Just because players are lazy to read or dont know how make legal accounts which are protected with passwords or tiberian technologies installer provide invalid registry keys (yeah blame EA and GameSpy also) we have now "smart people" to use others nicknames. OctoberWar pretty well know why he is banned and simple dont trust to everything what u read on others servers. All egyptian players I unbanned since they apologizied and only for OctoberWar is applied my kick script. Actually I see only 3 banned people: ddoser, team hamper and racist player and all have nothing with this topic.

OctoberWar spam over shoutbox, pms on forum, pms ingame, random comments with status messages but without success. He got already answer from me and from owner also and he still continue with spamming.

Shai for how long time this "banned player" bothering us?

What do I do to be able to enter the game?

1 minute ago, OctoberWar said:

What do I do to be able to enter the game?

Stop using others nicknames.

20 hours ago, OctoberWar said:

I'm sorry . I won't do that again

You did the most important part here. For the rest wait for shai to reply. 

Posted (edited)

نعم، أنا لا أستخدم الألقاب مرة أخرى

ولم أكن أعرف ما هي قواعد اللعبة

Edited by OctoberWar

But I knew what the rules of the game were

5 minutes ago, OctoberWar said:

نعم، أنا لا أستخدم الألقاب مرة أخرى

ولم أكن أعرف ما هي قواعد اللعبة

Okey script unloaded and use english. If I will find any new logs against you with different and mainly taken nickname you will be done again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OctoberWar said:

I mean, is there anything else?

Just play and stop spamming.

I'll just play with my name

I will never make a mistake again

48 minutes ago, OctoberWar said:

I mean, can I get into the game?

Yeah try it.