RenCorner Network

Please, ExEric3, I misunderstood the topic. I am now in the game and am not allowed to use any server side commands. I asked UksRene and he told me that you have to install the game again. I installed the game again, but the problem remains the same, it d

OctoberWar

Please, ExEric3, I misunderstood the topic. I am now in the game and am not allowed to use any server side commands. I asked UksRene and he told me that you have to install the game again. I installed the game again, but the problem remains the same, it does not allow me to use any server-side commands, nor does it allow me to hear sounds. Then I asked NLsRene and he asked me to change the name. I changed the name to another old name, but my name is {ITI}Oranos. Then I entered the game and found the same problem with this name as well. So I used a new name that doesn't exist in the game, FR3ON. One of the hosts told me I would change the names. Then she warned me. Please get me back in the game. When you blocked me for the first time, I knew you were smart and knew everything in the game. I'm not a fool to fall into the same problem. All I want to clarify to you now is that NLsRene is the reason I am in the state he is the one who told me to change your own name

I cant help you since Uks and NLs told me to format all my hard drives. So Im typing from phone actually and cant access server files.

• Haha 2

how . It is written to me that you have been banned by ExEric3 because of using other people's nicknames

You mean that you will not be able to access the computer. Or you won't be able to operate it

Posted (edited)

1. Since the moment you spoke to me i directly spoke to a moderator at the same time, because you were constantly spamming me. 

2. you send me a message which said you were banned because you were using other people their nicknames. I told you i was not a moderator and couldn’t do anything for you and told you to maybe change ur name so it wont happen again. I tried to help you. But that was at the very start where you were pming me NON STOP as i could do something about it. 

3. After some mods/admins/dev told me to just ignore u from that moment on i did. And still do, eventhough you kept spamming even spamming my inbox here asking to donate you. 

don’t blame me for your drama. Go to a moderator instead of me, i told you that a 100 times! 

PS: Did you try to reinstall ur game? Sometimes it takes 2 times to make it work. Good luck. 

NLsRene. 

Edited by NLsRene

Please, ExEric3, I misunderstood the topic. I am now in the game and am not allowed to use any server side commands. I asked UksRene and he told me that you have to install the game again. I installed the game again, but the problem remains the same, it does not allow me to use any server-side commands, nor does it allow me to hear sounds. Then I asked NLsRene and he asked me to change the name. I changed the name to another old name, but my name is {ITI}Oranos. Then I entered the game and found the same problem with this name as well. So I used a new name that doesn't exist in the game, FR3ON. One of the hosts told me I would change the names. Then she warned me. Please get me back in the game. When you blocked me for the first time, I knew you were smart and knew everything in the game. I'm not a fool to fall into the same problem. All I want to clarify to you now is that NLsRene is the reason I am in the state he is the one who told me to change your own name

Do you mean that I enter the game with the name CAP?

• Confused 1

I don't mean evil. I play this game because it is fun

Can you get me back in the game? Please I did nothing wrong